Have you ever been?

So does a Master Dranzer that's just been launched Pinching_eyes_2
i just got hit in the face for the second time by pegasus
(Aug. 31, 2008  12:13 AM)B Wrote: i just got hit in the face for the second time by pegasus

Chocked_2
No offense, but what the hell are you doing when you battle? You realize you want to keep your face away from the stadium, right?

If you're holding a camera or something, just situate it so that it can record the battle without you having to hold it. It's really not safe to hold a camera up to your face and close to the stadium in-battle, especially since the MFBs have such high recoil.
How many people have gotten their MFBs?

Maybe its because the recoil is so high that he got hit in the face.(which I kinda doubt.)
lots of times, XD, like putting my hand in the arena when my dems was spinning
(Aug. 31, 2008  12:13 AM)B Wrote: i just got hit in the face for the second time by pegasus

Dude, twice?
I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but if you guys stopped doing moronic things (like putting your face/hands close to the stadium), then this thread probably wouldn't have nearly as many posts.
I have, in the hand, foot and a big scratch to the stomach thanks to being smashed out of the arena (Spinning stadiums make the recoil higher and hurts like a carp).

I can happily say i'm not stupid enough to lean over and get hit in the face.
(Aug. 31, 2008  8:41 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: How many people have gotten their MFBs?

Maybe its because the recoil is so high that he got hit in the face.(which I kinda doubt.)

I'm sure that's the reason, it's just beyond me why anyone would keep their faces near a Beyblade that is made of METAL, has HIGH RECOIL, and moves at HIGH SPEEDS. And Synesthesia has a point: Most of these posts are the fault of the blader, not accident or freak incident.

Although, I'm thinking a lot of these "Beyblade incidents" really never happened.
I find it hard to believe that many people were actually hit below the belt by Beyblades, for example. From the sound of it, it seems like a lot of those stories were made up, for whatever reason.
Well, its not that weird that so many people have been hit bellow a belt by a beyblade. My brothers been hit before, and I almost have. Since we sit leg-crossed by the penalty areas, but still.
(Sep. 02, 2008  5:56 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  8:41 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: How many people have gotten their MFBs?

I'm sure that's the reason, it's just beyond me why anyone would keep their faces near a Beyblade that is made of METAL, has HIGH RECOIL, and moves at HIGH SPEEDS. And Synesthesia has a point: Most of these posts are the fault of the blader, not accident or freak incident.

Although, I'm thinking a lot of these "Beyblade incidents" really never happened.
I find it hard to believe that many people were actually hit below the belt by Beyblades, for example. From the sound of it, it seems like a lot of those stories were made up, for whatever reason.

The hand and face thing I don't understand, but below the belt is alittle more common then most people think. I've been hit in the face but thats because my little lauched it at me.....

I can't imagine why anyone would make up stories about getting hurt by spinning tops.....why would anyone make that carp up?
Getting hit below the belt is no joke. It happened to me when my blade dissasembled during a battle (I think my AR was dodgy) and the WD hit me. It happened to my friend who was at my house too. These things do happen, just not extremely often
You guys do realise that there's a warning on the side that says to keep face away from the stadium right? =P

I got hit by a combo blade that came unassembled in battle today by the way, luckily it wasn't going to fast and only hit my arm. Still hurt though. =/
(Sep. 03, 2008  9:16 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: You guys do realise that there's a warning on the side that says to keep face away from the stadium right? =P

I got hit by a combo blade that came unassembled in battle today by the way, luckily it wasn't going to fast and only hit my arm. Still hurt though. =/

I didn't hurt myself today, but managed to almost turn my beyblade greek since it nearly smashed a plate Unhappy *forgot to take dishes downstairs after eating and it flew out of the arena XD*
Everybody, if you are being hurt by your Beyblades; you're doing it wrong. Its that simple!
This thread is six pages of people being brutalized by beyblades.

Honestly, if the toyline was as dangerous as this thread makes it seem, beyblade would have never been marketed to children.
damn this topic is painful to read. the lack of a verb in the title hurts my soul

also, my uriel 2 once bruised my finger pretty badly. mother carp
(Sep. 04, 2008  12:15 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: This thread is six pages of people being brutalized by beyblades.

Honestly, if the toyline was as dangerous as this thread makes it seem, beyblade would have never been marketed to children.

Well things happen, even if there aren't very likely.

Getting hit by beyblades doesn't mean we're doing it "wrong" just means its by chance.....I mean we have no control over where or if a beyblade flys out of the stadium and hit us. If we did we would keep it from happening.
Seriously, if most of the incidents posted in this thread actually happened, Beyblade would have been doomed from the start. In addition, if all the stories in this thread are true, then it's likely some one's been killed by a beyblade before.

This stuff is really hard to believe.
i'm locking this because this topic is painfully dumb