[Havant,United Kingdom] any bladers?

wondering if there are any bladers livin in havant/leigh park area it kinda lonely bein the only blader i no of and embarrassing cas i nearly 16 , just looking for a tough opponent
Good luck with your team, hope it go's wellSmile
i hope so too , might be interesting seen as i will only use plastics Smile
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:31 PM)blake perren Wrote: i hope so too , might be interesting seen as i will only use plastics Smile
You know that you have to use a MFB (metal fight beyblade) for tournaments right.
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:34 PM)Itachi8 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:31 PM)blake perren Wrote: i hope so too , might be interesting seen as i will only use plastics Smile
You know that you have to use a MFB (metal fight beyblade) for tournaments right.

i ment plastics for unofficial battles i wont be entering any tournaments soon all i got MFB wise is 2 aquarios
No, he can host a plastics Tournament.
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:39 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: No, he can host a plastics Tournament.

good point i didn't think of that thanks
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:39 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: No, he can host a plastics Tournament.
True, but right now and he not hosting he would have to use a MFB.
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:42 PM)Itachi8 Wrote:
no im sure u can host an plastic tourny right now but your not allowed to change the rules apart from what type of bey you use

(Aug. 18, 2011  8:54 PM)Saint Wrote:
no im sure u can host an plastic tourny right now but your not allowed to change the rules apart from what type of bey you use

yea thts wht i heard as long as its approved its fine
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:54 PM)Saint Wrote:
Yeah and that's what i said!
i no how you feel it like no one listens lol
Well he has to get 8 people first and saint I said Him right now and not hosting a tournament.
that dont make sense lool

EDIT: saint and beyhyperkiller is right
Ok he needs 8 members to come to the tournament that he hypothetically is hosting. But right know there are no plastic tournaments approved now so he has to use a MFB! Better?
(Aug. 18, 2011  10:25 PM)zflare3 Wrote: he said thats a good point not he is going to host one right now
I said hypothetically that means imagining and there is a back to basics tournament look http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals better, also I might join.
back to the basic is the tourny to ban basalt and 230 just for that tourny not for plastics
im planning on hosting a plastics tourney just need to find people who will come