Hasbro vs. Takara Tomy: Bearing

I personally feel that Takara Tomy's Bearing has more stamina and is more free spinning, but Hasbro's can be used more because there is no spring lock weakness. What do you guys think?
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's it
I feel like Bearing actually makes C3 viable. Bearing on Deep Chaos is a nightmare, it bursts against other stamina types. My C3 can almost outspin my Sieg Xcalibur every time on Bearing. Is it just me, or is Bearing actually tighter than the average driver for Hasbro?
(Nov. 05, 2018  4:18 AM)Armor Wrote: I feel like Bearing actually makes C3 viable. Bearing on Deep Chaos is a nightmare, it bursts against other stamina types. My C3 can almost outspin my Sieg Xcalibur every time on Bearing. Is it just me, or is Bearing actually tighter than the average driver for Hasbro?

I don't think it is the bearing , but , the layer C3 .
TT bearing is a balanced top tier part
it has real trade offs that force a real strategy

the weak spring makes same spin match ups dangerous, but it’s less of a factor for opposite spin

the driver is real POM and also contains an actual bearing, unlike the hasbro imitation

that said, the shape of the large flat base is the real draw of both versions, as it has enormous LAD potential

a tighter spring in the hasbro version is just another example of hasbro’s laziness and/or apathy for supporting a deep and complex competitive game (most recently they didn’t even announce drivers during their “world” hasbro tournament, they don’t really care)
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:44 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: TT bearing is a balanced top tier part

the weak spring makes same spin match ups dangerous, but it’s less of a factor for opposite spin

the driver is real POM and also contains an actual bearing, unlike the hasbro imitation

that said, the shape of the large flat base is the real draw of both versions, as it has enormous LAD potential

a tighter spring in the hasbro version is just another example of hasbro’s laziness and/or apathy for supporting a deep and complex competitive game (most recently they didn’t even announce drivers during their “world” hasbro tournament, they don’t really care)

Hasbro's Bearing DOES have a real bearing.
please post a pic to prove me wrong

a bearing is a specific thing
it does not just mean free spinning

a bearing is two concentric metal rings separated by metal spheres

You must really not like hasbro huh (。ŏ_ŏ)
(Nov. 05, 2018  8:47 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: please post a pic to prove me wrong

Do you have the Hasbro Bearing?
(Nov. 05, 2018  9:35 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:

You must really not like hasbro huh (。ŏ_ŏ)
Think of it this way...why would TT nerf Br in the first place...because they knew it was good. How come Hasbro didnt do what TT did...Because they dont give a Damn. B3,G3, SrS3 all have better slopes then their TT counter part...suprisingly those beys I mentioned are already good beys when they were first released , and Hasbro decided too buff them.???
(Nov. 05, 2018  10:38 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  9:35 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: You must really not like hasbro huh (。ŏ_ŏ)
Think of it this way...why would TT nerf Br in the first place...because they knew it was good. How come Hasbro didnt do what TT did...Because they dont give a Damn.

When has TT ever cared about how parts actually worked? If they cared, you wouldn’t get parts like Ragnaruk that self-burst.

Also, every stamina part was designed with poor burst resistance until Archer Hercules.
(Nov. 05, 2018  10:40 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  10:38 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Think of it this way...why would TT nerf Br in the first place...because they knew it was good. How come Hasbro didnt do what TT did...Because they dont give a Damn.

When has TT ever cared about how parts actually worked? If they cared, you wouldn’t get parts like Ragnaruk that self-burst.

Also, every stamina part was designed with poor burst resistance until Archer Hercules.

Revolve, Atomic, Orbit...While some of these aren't strictly stamina drivers, I can't recall them having poor burst resistance. 

I can see how your statement works for Maximum Garuda's teeth or Deep Chaos and its weak points but they could also be utilized in ways that made them some of the best parts for right spin stamina. Drain Fafnir/Ark Bahamut were also great for left spin stamina/defense hybrids (Drain could equalize the best as well prior to Requiem).

So unless I completely botched your statement that all stamina parts prior to Archer Hercules (presumably Eternal as well) had poor burst resistance, then I'm not sure if that statement is completely true??
(Nov. 05, 2018  10:40 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  10:38 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Think of it this way...why would TT nerf Br in the first place...because they knew it was good. How come Hasbro didnt do what TT did...Because they dont give a Damn.

At least TT is making us pay for better stuff...Hasbro actually thought it was ok to nerf Turbo to the point that its not even worth buying most of the stuff. TT tried...Hasbro didnt.

man,it does have a bearing,you can even hear the bearing sound when you spin it, but Hasbro's Br has a bearing inside the driver while TT's has a exposed bearing.
(Nov. 06, 2018  12:10 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:

man,it does have a bearing,you can even hear the bearing sound when you spin it, but Hasbro's Br has a bearing inside the driver while TT's has a exposed bearing.

tHiS pROvEs HaSBrO iS FaKE

(chill it's just a joke)
(Nov. 05, 2018  10:38 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  9:35 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: You must really not like hasbro huh (。ŏ_ŏ)
Think of it this way...why would TT nerf Br in the first place...because they knew it was good. How come Hasbro didnt do what TT did...Because they dont give a Damn. B3,G3, SrS3 all have better slopes then their TT counter part...suprisingly those beys I mentioned are already good beys when they were first released , and Hasbro decided too buff them.???

To be honest though, Hasbro buffed a lot of the layers that had bad teeth. Roktavor got buffed to the point of being a viable attack layer.
That would be a good thing if they actually chose properly what to change the slopes on *cough* G3,SrS3, C3, B3 *cough* or heck they coulda disabled the gimmicks on some like D3 to make it work better
Does the gimmick for D3 really matter? It's useless, so I don't see how disabling the gimmick would affect performance.
(Nov. 06, 2018  4:49 AM)Armor Wrote: Does the gimmick for D3 really matter? It's useless, so I don't see how disabling the gimmick would affect performance.

dk, just a thought put out there after seeing Kevo's mod video, it did pretty good for what it was
Maybe that was just how the battles turned out? After all, we don't actually see how they impact each other(like with which contact points)
(Nov. 06, 2018  4:53 AM)Armor Wrote: Maybe that was just how the battles turned out? After all, we don't actually see how they impact each other(like with which contact points)

i mean he showed the battles, but if you mean how the blades actually collided, then ofc not lmao. Unless we could use like a slo-mo camera to film it

Actually, some beytuber needs to get on that, like a proper slo-mo segment, like those guys that have a whole channel dedicated to just slo-mo vids
I think there is a channel doing that, but I don't remember the name. Also, I think it would be really cool if we could get a top view, so we could see the layers actually click.
(Nov. 06, 2018  4:57 AM)Armor Wrote: I think there is a channel doing that, but I don't remember the name. Also, I think it would be really cool if we could get a top view, so we could see the layers actually click.

Maybe even a bottom view, to see how a driver like Bearing spins

(slick transition back to topic)
Weird.

My Hasbro Atomic had worse Springs.
(Nov. 06, 2018  4:48 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: That would be a good thing if they actually chose properly what to change the slopes on  *cough* G3,SrS3, C3, B3 *cough* or heck they coulda disabled the gimmicks on some like D3 to make it work better

The D3 scythe has very restructed movement, from what I've seen. My D3's gimmick might as well not exist.