Hasbro valtryek v2 or spryzen s2 for classic format?

Hi, i checked the winning combos of burst classic format tournaments. I was pretty surprised to find Spryzen s2 being used more than Valtryek v2. I clearly remember the combo s2/G/Z was in the deck of a winner (wombat). Honestly, i didn't expect that, i always thought v2 was much better than s2 (shape, weight and burst resistance). I have to say that i haven't used s2 that much, v2 has always been my pick. I haven't tried many different combos. Xtreme was my favorite performance tip, until i started using Accel and Zephyr lately. Unfortunately i no longer have these layers. I was wrong?
It depends. I think V2 is better at KO attack. S2.G.Z is a very versatile bey because I has amazing attack, and pretty good stamina. I can honestly beat most things in the game if you are skilled enough with it.
(May. 05, 2019  5:58 PM)bladekid Wrote: It depends. I think V2 is better at KO attack. S2.G.Z is a very versatile bey because I has amazing attack, and pretty good stamina. I can honestly beat most things in the game if you are skilled enough with it.

Thank you. Spryzen S2 is better at delivering burst finishes then. I regret to giving them away... They've become pretty rare too (Hasbro versions).
There is a greater availability of better TT attack layers in classic, including Valkyrie and others, as well as a better variety of high burst defense attack tips, including X' Jl' Hn'. You might be able to do some solid attack with Valtryek V2 and Spryzen S2, but with Hasbro layers and tips you're going to have more difficulty bursting through some of the more defensive layers.
Do you think Roktavor is better than those 2 or on par with them?

(May. 05, 2019  7:59 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: There is a greater availability of better TT attack layers in classic, including Valkyrie and others, as well as a better variety of high burst defense attack tips, including X' Jl' Hn'. You might be able to do some solid attack with Valtryek V2 and Spryzen S2, but with Hasbro layers and tips you're going to have more difficulty bursting through some of the more defensive layers.

Hi! Sure, i know TT offers a wider choice of parts. On the other hand, some terrible TT layers became strong with the use of slopes. I also think about the Dash Drivers. Basically, all of them are pretty expensive. 30-40 dollars, that's a kinda big problem for the guys who can't afford beys like Shadow amaterios, royal cho-z Spriggan etc... And keep in mind that single and dual layers' teeth are definitely not tough unlike the God/Cho-z ones. I hate hunter so i'll go over it. Trust me, some Hasbro combos are TIGHT. VERY TIGHT. Rubber drivers require very good skills to be effective, that's another reason for me to avoid them. To be honest, Hasbro offers very good beys at a very reasonable price. Even if you have to build a combo with 3 different releases, the total won't overtake 15 bucks. So everybody can have a lot of fun without destroying their wallets, which is the most important thing. At least to me.
(May. 05, 2019  7:50 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  5:58 PM)bladekid Wrote: It depends. I think V2 is better at KO attack. S2.G.Z is a very versatile bey because I has amazing attack, and pretty good stamina. I can honestly beat most things in the game if you are skilled enough with it.

Thank you. Spryzen S2 is better at delivering burst finishes then. I regret to giving them away... They've become pretty rare too (Hasbro versions).
Yeah, I'd suggest trying to get the green one as it comes with a pretty good setup for a stock bey.

(May. 05, 2019  8:09 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Do you think Roktavor is better than those 2 or on par with them?

(May. 05, 2019  7:59 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: There is a greater availability of better TT attack layers in classic, including Valkyrie and others, as well as a better variety of high burst defense attack tips, including X' Jl' Hn'. You might be able to do some solid attack with Valtryek V2 and Spryzen S2, but with Hasbro layers and tips you're going to have more difficulty bursting through some of the more defensive layers.

Hi! Sure, i know TT offers a wider choice of parts. On the other hand, some terrible TT layers became strong with the use of slopes. I also think about the Dash Drivers. Basically, all of them are pretty expensive. 30-40 dollars, that's a kinda big problem for the guys who can't afford beys like Shadow amaterios, royal cho-z Spriggan etc... And keep in mind that single and dual layers' teeth are more fragile than the God/Cho-z ones. I hate hunter so i'll go over it. Trust me, some Hasbro combos are TIGHT. VERY TIGHT. Rubber drivers require very good skills to be effective, that's another reason for me to avoid them. To be honest, Hasbro offers very good beys at a very reasonable price. Even if you have to build a combo with 3 different releases, the total won't overtake 15 bucks. So everybody can have a lot of fun without destroying wallets, which is the most important thing. At least to me.
Roctavor is better for stationary attack. The stock combo is really strong tbh.
(May. 05, 2019  10:29 PM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: so who is winning?

Hey! Nice question. Roktavor and Spryzen S2 are slightly better at burst finishes, Valtryek v2 is slightly better at delivering over finishes. All the 3 of them are fantastic, you can't go wrong with them. I wanna add Valtryek (yes, the first Valtryek) in the chart. It's amazing, i don't understand why it's reported as "this layer has a burst resistance comparable to the one of a TT Valkyrie with moderately worn teeth". It's not. Valtryek is very tight (i bought 5-6 of them with red wings, never been disappointed), but of course the springs in the performance tips have a role in this too. Example: Valtryek/Spread-Knuckle-Heavy (maybe even Gravity)/Accel-Zephyr and you'll have a burst machine in your hands. Variable, Unite, Xtreme should be avoided, according to my experience with Hasbeys.