Hasbro's Volcanic, From Worst Driver-Best Combo Driver

Most Volcanic Driver combos require TT's Volcanic, well this combo you can use Hasbro's Parts for this [ This may work for TT parts but IDK ]
Layer:
Hercules H4

Disk:

Frame:
Meteor

Driver:
Volcanic

NOTE: This Combo can give off heavy attack from the thick layer of Hercules H4 and The Disk, which gives the Volcanic Driver a lot of weight. This then makes the bey really a spin stopper. Perfect Hasbro alternative to the perfect phonix combo with Volcanic since Hasbro beys have no metal.
(Feb. 20, 2020  5:46 AM)Planet Gamer YT Wrote: Most Volcanic Driver combos require TT's Volcanic, well this combo you can use Hasbro's Parts for this [ This may work for TT parts but IDK ]
Layer:
Hercules H4

Disk:

Frame:
Meteor

Driver:
Volcanic

NOTE: This Combo can give off heavy attack from the thick layer of Hercules H4 and The Disk, which gives the Volcanic Driver a lot of weight. This then makes the bey really a spin stopper. Perfect Hasbro alternative to the perfect phonix combo with Volcanic since Hasbro beys have no metal.

It definitely seems like a good Hasbro equivalent of pP.Ω.Vl' because aH4 seems to have some of the best Stamina in Hasbro-only, although I think Dead Hades would be better because of the metal. The Ωuter Disk would probably be better in this instance if Volcanic-S is able to awaken to have a ton of Stamina like the TT Volcanic Drivers, but you could also use 00 Cross if you want raw weight alongside a smooth Frame to potentially block attacks from below.
But he is talking about an attack combo, not a stamina combo.

I think that X3.0M.Vl-S would perform much better regarding KO potential than H4.0M.Vl-S because X3 has metal parts.

By the way, Meteor is outclassed. I would use the heavier Turn or Bump frames. Even Wall could work if You land some early hits before it starts to scrape.

The title of the Posting is kinda weird. Vl has never been the worst attack driver in my opinion.
If he’s going for hasbro weight, use Asteroid Zuetron 0/00 meteor atomic/volcanic