Hasbro's Kerbeus K1 - Will it Blade?

Hello, folks! This is the first of my series, "Will it Blade?". 

I've noticed that Hasbro's Kerbeus K1 by Hasbro is above average. How above average is it? Let's find out! I did a total of 10 matches, no matter how the point was earned. All launches which missed the stadium were not counted and instead were redone. If the two beys spun out at the same time, I would redo the match. Same goes for any double burst finishes! I kept track of the DBFs because I thought that they were pretty cool.

S.O. = Spin Out Wins
R.O. = Ring Out Wins
B.F. = Burst Finish Wins
D.B.F = Double Burst Finish

Kerbeus 1 Vs Kerbeus 2 (Both Hasbro)

K1: 6  S.O., 

K2: 4 S.O., 

K2 was trying it's best to close the gap, but at least it was not a blow out. K1 was able to win! I think the smaller layer helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K1 Vs Horusood h2 (Both Hasbro)

K1: 1 B.F.,  5 S.O

H2: 4 S.O.

Kerbeus 1 was able to get a convincing victory against a stamina type! I was shocked by the burst, but I always make sure each bey is secure before I use them. I expected Claw to do a little bit more, but I guess not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K1 vs Roktavor R2 (Both Hasbro)

K1: 6 S.O., 1 B.F.

R2: 3 S.O.

1 D.B.F.

Another convincing win against a stamina type by K1! I was surprised that R2 wasn't able to keep up with it, I expected more SO victories from R2. Nothing too noteworthy, I was very surprised by the K1 getting a burst on the R2 though!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K1 vs Horusood 1 (Both Hasbro)

K1: 8 S.O.

H1: 2 S.O.

1 D.B.F.

No burst finishes this time, I'm impressed with H1's durability. It was H1's driver that really messed it up, though. When it slowed down, it toppled far quicker than the K1. The double burst finish here was one of those midair ones, it was cool looking!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
K1 vs Victory Valtryek (Both Hasbro)

K1: 10 S.O.

V2: .........

Okay, I really don't know what I was expecting here. V2 had two very close ringout wins, but close doesn't cut it. V2 was even doing a great flower pattern. Maybe it's a hasbro thing? I still have TT V2, so we'll see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K1 vs Doomscizor D2 (Both Hasbro)

K1: 5 B.F., 2 S.O.

D2: 3 B.F.

5 D.B.F

Okay, this one was a bit intense. Took a LOT of battles to get these results, but somehow K1 was able to burst D2 more than I expected. Maybe if D2 was heavier, it would have had a better time. I'd almost recommend running D2 against K1 simply due to the anarchy of it all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K1 vs Spryzen S2 (Both Hasbro)

K1: 6 S.O., 1 B.F.

S2: 1 S.O., 2 B.F.

1 D.B.F.

S2's last Burst Finish was won in match ten out of ten. I was impressed! I was rooting for S2, I know it bursts easily, but I thought that it would get more swings in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh new edit as of 4/24/17!

This time, I got a pal and we used  the K1 vs the fan favorite, lost longinus by TT! These results were really weird....

K1: 8 S.O.

L2: 2 B.F.

I expected it to be even. Even with a good spin pattern, LL simply isnt good against Defense types with a low center of gravity. I saw LL bash K1 a bunch of times and cringed in anticipation of parts flying across the room. But that was not the case somehow!

Sorry for only doing this one tonight, the rest will come tomorrow!
How did you launch Lost Longinus? Also be careful with generalisations, because especially in the case of Lost Longinus, two-people battles makes all the difference.
I assumed it is... he doesn't specify which part he used.