Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017

I don't know why they wouldn't use imperial, it doesn't mean anything bad or offensive to anyone, command just makes it sound down graded Unhappy
Apparently, the word Imperial is used as a beverage, tobacco and oil, while it is also used as a race for the Elder Scrolls and has many more different uses.
Command has military use and that’s it.

I wonder why they replaced Slash?
(Feb. 10, 2020  2:46 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Apparently, the word Imperial is used as a beverage, tobacco and oil, while it is also used as a race for the Elder Scrolls and has many more different uses.

They've replaced Slash every single time. God Slash is Genesis Whip. Requiem Slash is Requiem Whip. Maybe Slash is too brutal.
(Feb. 10, 2020  3:31 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  2:46 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Apparently, the word Imperial is used as a beverage, tobacco and oil, while it is also used as a race for the Elder Scrolls and has many more different uses.

They've replaced Slash every single time. God Slash is Genesis Whip. Requiem Slash is Requiem Whip. Maybe Slash is too brutal.

I already know that in general Slash gets replaced by both whip and sword at the same time, but I am wondering how many things make it too brutal?

In comparison to whip and sword.
(Feb. 10, 2020  12:50 AM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: I don't know why they wouldn't use imperial, it doesn't mean anything bad or offensive to anyone, command just makes it sound down graded Unhappy

"Command" Dragon doesn't just sound down-graded, it sounds like a Rapidity rip-off.
I'm still bitter they called it OGRE instead of ONI when it's clearly an oni, but whatever. I'm stoked for the evolution and Engaard recolour. The rest... eh. Command Dragon will likely be completely hollowed out and due to Knockout's size, without the metal, it'll be the lightest layer of all Hypersphere.