Hasbro's Beyblade Burst – Out in Canada and Australia, international launch 2017

(Yesterday  4:50 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Rudr is super nice! The parts are both boring and terrible, though.

100% Agree on this, the design looks really cool and I'm really hyped to see if the other 2-Packs IRL look good. We're only missing Engaard and Morrigna 

At least the Morrigna has Loop-S
Morrigna is the one that's most exciting, IMO. Also looking forward to them butchering Quest, but that's more of an ironic thing.

Interesting theory about the rubber. A Fafnir without rubber is... hilariously terrible.
Considering how easy Turbo Achilles A4's burst stoppers are to activate and retract, I'm definitely going to check if you can shake/flick Turbo Valtryek V3's wings out when I get it eventually.

Really hoping for the best with Fafnir; it just becomes of a question about HOW butchered the Beys will be with the Slingshock line, because they're going to be nerfed in one way or another.
Good find! Tornado-X Yegdrion looks SO cool. Shame it's just a re-colour (like they all are). Morrigna looks great, as well.
(Yesterday  10:24 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Good find! Tornado-X Yegdrion looks SO cool. Shame it's just a re-colour (like they all are). Morrigna looks great, as well.

At this rate Engaard will be found by today! Haha