Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Oct. 09, 2021  12:42 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  11:53 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Yeah, one that looks nothing at all like Xtend+... Though admittedly there's been word that High Xtend+ will be a thing from TT. Might explain things a little.

Idk if that’s sarcasm, but yeah it didn’t look like Xtend+. It was labeled Xtend+-Q or something

It is the quadrive ver.
(Oct. 09, 2021  6:13 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  12:42 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Idk if that’s sarcasm, but yeah it didn’t look like Xtend+. It was labeled Xtend+-Q or something

It is the quadrive ver.

Yeah it is
(Oct. 08, 2021  5:46 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Misa was playin on the hasbro beyblade app, and misa saw some dB discs and new drivers from el quad drive system…….

You got a link for the video?
(Oct. 09, 2021  5:38 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  5:46 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Misa was playin on the hasbro beyblade app, and misa saw some dB discs and new drivers from el quad drive system…….

You got a link for the video?

Um, it’s not a video. I was just playing the game
(Oct. 09, 2021  6:04 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  5:38 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote: You got a link for the video?

Um, it’s not a video. I was just playing the game
Oh okay.
if u like beyblade u are mentally disabled
(Oct. 14, 2021  7:00 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: if u like beyblade u are mentally disabled

And yep that's a ban.
(Oct. 09, 2021  6:12 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  6:04 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Um, it’s not a video. I was just playing the game
Oh okay.

They're easy to find.

If you go into Quick Battle > Exhibition Battle > Custom Opponent, you can scroll through the parts. Gilded Balderov B7, Cyclone Roktavor R7, Destruction Ifritor I7, and Vanish Fafnir F7 are there, as are the Quad Drive Forge Discs and performance tips: 

QD08 "Aquilon'-Q"
QD07 "Diagron-Q"
QD06 "Ciquex-Q"
QD03 "Tapered-Q"
QD01 "Nexus-Q"

TD16-Q "Needle-Q"
TD15-Q "Massive-Q"
TB14-Q "Zephyr-Q"
TB13-Q "Xtend+-Q" (I'm assuming this will be for "Glory Regnar")
TA22-Q "Assault-Q"
Sorry to stop your conversation, but can y'all please stop filling the thread with stuff we already know about
(Oct. 01, 2021  9:55 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It's funny because we'll never get Storm Pegasus P5. I guarantee you they hate making remakes because they'd rather sell you more dual layers. Also, guess we can add the Solomon chip and the Uranus chip to "Parts Hasbro will never do."
Well Hasbro saves rare Get beys til the next season so I’m guessing they will be starters in quad Drive re releases of surge starters kind off like how we had Hypersphere starters in surge. I’m guess Uranus gets 2D-D because they gave the other stop combo to kolossal Luinor. I just hope hasbro releases them

(Oct. 01, 2021  3:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  2:50 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Ngl, but I'm actually pretty disappointed and sad to see that Hasbro let Surge end like this, simply unfinished, imperfect and with gaps. There is no second 2-Pack in Wave 4 and there aren't even like at least two Singles in that Wave (while Slingshock and Hypersphere got filled with these things). The Command Valtryek & Morrigna Dual Collection Pack also just got released alone without a second one. They only brought out those two 2-Packs, which aren't even in the same product series and just let it end there. Sad, because I would have loved to see recolors of parts like Hollow, Infinite, Blazebringer, 2D-D, Doomcizor, Drift-SP and especially Jet. An unfinished and imperfect series with many revealed products/Beyblades still unreleased and missing is a very bad thing if you ask me.

Also, I like the new Dual Collection Pack (Command Valtryek & Morrigna). The Beys look pretty good and cool, you get another Elicpse-colored Bey (in this case it's Command Valtryek) and you get a good disc and driver with Valtryek (00 & Octave-H). Morrigna looking pretty icy as well. No doubt, this must be one of the best 2-Packs released in this series or maybe even in whole of Surge! Looking forward to pick it up if it comes out in my store eventually (I know it won't happen because of my store needing months to release at least one new product, but it's important to have your dreams and hopes lol).

And we still have no Storm Pegasus P6. I'm more than convinced that they just won't do it, i dont even remember when we last got news for it.

I’m guessing Zankye will just find it in a store like with the other dual packs however for some reason they never added Storm Pegasis to the app meaning it might not get released. Apparently it’s supposed to be released with soul luinor but the website doesn’t have any images yet. I’m guessing it could still release but very unlikely even though soul luinor is in the app. Also what happened to Slingshock wave 8 with Driger F and Wolborg?
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:53 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  9:55 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It's funny because we'll never get Storm Pegasus P5. I guarantee you they hate making remakes because they'd rather sell you more dual layers. Also, guess we can add the Solomon chip and the Uranus chip to "Parts Hasbro will never do."
Well Hasbro saves rare Get beys til the next season so I’m guessing they will be starters in quad Drive re releases of surge starters kind off like how we had Hypersphere starters in surge. I’m guess Uranus gets 2D-D because they gave the other stop combo to kolossal Luinor. I just hope hasbro releases them

(Oct. 01, 2021  3:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: And we still have no Storm Pegasus P6. I'm more than convinced that they just won't do it, i dont even remember when we last got news for it.

I’m guessing Zankye will just find it in a store like with the other dual packs however for some reason they never added Storm Pegasis to the app meaning it might not get released. Apparently it’s supposed to be released with soul luinor but the website doesn’t have any images yet. I’m guessing it could still release but very unlikely even though soul luinor is in the app. Also what happened to Slingshock wave 8 with Driger F and Wolborg?

This wave never seemed to exist, sadly. It's quite unusual.
Well, here's a simple explanation: Remakes are unprofitable and Hasbro wants to cut costs to appease shareholders so they cut an entire wave to save that money, and given the side lines like Rise Slingshock and Surge Hypersphere don't seem to be doing well, they're just going to cut those entirely too, and if the Pro Series also dips below profitable for the tiniest second, it's gone too.

Really, Hasbro not caring about Beyblade is the actual biggest punchline in the US toy industry, lmao.
(Oct. 15, 2021  10:35 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, here's a simple explanation: Remakes are unprofitable and Hasbro wants to cut costs to appease shareholders so they cut an entire wave to save that money, and given the side lines like Rise Slingshock and Surge Hypersphere don't seem to be doing well, they're just going to cut those entirely too, and if the Pro Series also dips below profitable for the tiniest second, it's gone too.

Really, Hasbro not caring about Beyblade is the actual biggest punchline in the US toy industry, lmao.

Yeah a good business model consists of supporting both shareholders and consumers or fans in this case equally which may be good in short mid term but will lose consumers on a long period of time a decade or so
Pictures of Wave 4 Pro Series:
[Image: 9f9d2cbc0a1f485a88a25262b2c18d00lg.jpg]
[Image: 1011290326dd46c69aac06d61c0af75alg.jpg]
[Image: 0a8edae9cd5c46e0b40dbe33172ef8e5lg.jpg]
[Image: 7564d104c8c64d3da6785ef935e8ffa9lg.jpg]
It appears Master Devolos comes with a Turn frame instead of just 12 (not much better), and Ace Dragon has the Dragon II chip and the Drake disc.  The stock combos seem to be:
Master Devolos 12Turn Zeta
Poison Cobra 7 Keep Gen
Ace Dragon II Drake ??? Zan
For anyone who wants to order, a link : )))

They'll eventually have an update for seperate but this is the case

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/produ...8/hsf2291e
Why is it the SAME Dragon 2 chip? Why add frames no one wanted? Why Drake and not Ratchet or Hurricane? Why Zan and not Go or Goku?  Chief - Uh.
(Oct. 16, 2021  2:44 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Why is it the SAME Dragon 2 chip? Why add frames no one wanted? Why Drake and not Ratchet or Hurricane? Why Zan and not Go or Goku?  Chief - Uh.

Literally this wave is garbage, even if we assume best case that it is Ace with the Burst Stopper mold the Purple one had such a wasted slot like dear god I'm dying
This wave already sucks from the part choices but Ace Dragon is a very irrelevant inclusion considering it was never good competitive and Pro Series is advertised as competitive. We can only hope that its the mold with the resistor and it has a good driver like Bearing or something
Yeah pro series wave 4 is literal garbage also if ace dragon has the dragon II chip shouldn’t it be called Ace Evo Dragon? Also when will we ever see more news or even images of quad drive seems like we’ve been waiting forever. Also doubtful hasbro will do wave 8 Hypersphere. Hopefully we get Uranus and Solomon though. Solomon is basically a guarantee since it’s in the anime but it not sure for Uranus. Have a feeling it was in a scrapper release like a single or dual pack. Also since it doesn’t have an avatar I don’t know how that should work in the app even Amaterios got a new avatar.
At least Hasbro has been consistent this past year or so. What has TT done? DB is constantly innovating and producing higher-quality Beyblades with fun gimmicks.

Why would anyone want to spend $90 on a B-191 Overdrive Special Starter set when you can spend $120 on the SpEEDsTOrM SlAyEr ShoWdown? 6 Beyblades, a stadium and a FLAME FORGE Disc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 Beyblades and the best launcher yet.

Also, if they were going to give us Drake disc, why bother with the Blitz on Luinor? Uncertain
Why 12? Why 7? Why keep? Why zeta?

It’s things like these that makes pro series a waste of money
Drake shouldnt be on Ace, and ace should have been released prior to Command or wahtever it's called, Masters nice, zeta is ok , 12 is so utterly stupid 7 is ok i guess and keep? just why
I bet if hasbro does Speedstorm sidelines for quad drive then I guess we will see the v classics and more metal fight Beys.

(Oct. 16, 2021  12:41 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  10:35 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, here's a simple explanation: Remakes are unprofitable and Hasbro wants to cut costs to appease shareholders so they cut an entire wave to save that money, and given the side lines like Rise Slingshock and Surge Hypersphere don't seem to be doing well, they're just going to cut those entirely too, and if the Pro Series also dips below profitable for the tiniest second, it's gone too.

Yeah a good business model consists of supporting both shareholders and consumers or fans in this case equally which may be good in short mid term but will lose consumers on a long period of time a decade or so

The last time I think hasbro listened to fans was when they made Orichalcum O3 and Amaterios A3 because fans wanted it or something.
I'm also disappointed of this wave, it's actually pretty weak. First we get the most useless disc (12), then the only decent 7 disc with not even a frame and then what? Ace Dragon?! Why? Why give us Ace when it isn't even relevant in any way? We already have Command you know. They didn't even bother giving it at least the original Dragon Chip, instead they just copied and reused Dragon II/ Evo Dragon from Command. Like come on! I don't have a problem with Dragon having Zan instead of something else or Zeta and Keep not being dash drivers. But please, at least give us parts that make sense for a COMPETITIVE called series. This is really, like really a poor and stupid thing, even for a person like me who doesn't even buy Pro Series Beys (they're pretty expensive here in Austria, 30 Euros for only one bruh). This really killed my Quad Drive hype, what a shame! Unhappy
I hope hasbro fixes pro series with solid releases instead of garbage like ace. Also whatever happened to hasbro Amaterios and Balderov?