Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Sep. 15, 2019  9:04 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I just wanted to clear something up about Hasbro's Cho-Z awakening beys. The burst stoppers actually work, just not as good as TT's. Many people are saying they don't work because when one of these beys bursts, they see a burst stopper still activated. However,  because it's so easy to activate the Wings that when it bursts and the layer us still spinning the Wings pop out again. It is impossible for a disk to slide through the gap between the burst stopper and the layer.

This started happening with my 超S because I think the Burst Stoppers got worn down or the locking mechanism got worn down enough to release the Driver while the Disk is touching the Stopper, so maybe the Hasbro Burst Stoppers are too small.
On Target.com, I found the Championship Clash Set, and it says shipping is available on October 6!  Also, this image looks cool, and gives a better look at the stadium.

[Image: SB_5A189659-190821_1566420936892?wid=110...p;fmt=webp]
Stadium has one rail, 3 speed cradles (1 big, two small) and a raised slope on the other left side.  I think you can put the layers on the corners where there are little nubs to fit in the slopes of the bey.  Also, Achilles looks a lot more black in this product image compared to others, and Roktavor as well (it looked more gray before).  Phoenix looks more red than orange, but yeah that's pretty much it.  Also, hooray for Hasbro as this is one of Target's Top Toy's, as it is in that section.  Forgot to mention, this looks like it's going to be a Target exclusive set.

Just saw this as well, there's a Beyblade version of the Pop'N'Race game by Goliath.
[Image: 9Lkc6bpb?format=jpg&name=600x314]
Is it just me or are most of the Hasbro 2-Packs kind of not worth it? It's like they take the worst Dual Layers, recolor them, and put them on bad drivers, and then the main star bey of the set is usually not that exciting.

I can totally see stuff like Sea-X Horusood H4 (The Dual Layer) 2 Edge in the Hypersphere Double Packs.

I would buy a Dual Pack but I don't see any value in any of the parts in most of them. Oh yes, another 6 disc and another Accel or Fusion, just what I needed.
To be honest, Hasbeys' dual pack stopped being worth getting since turbo beys (unfortunately) started to overpopulate all the shelves they could.
What happened to the images of the rise products? I can't find them on here or on any YouTube videos. Anyone know where they are because I'm not seeing them anywhere.
I'm getting back into beyblade I'd like to know if the switchstrike and slingshock are any good
(Sep. 20, 2019  5:50 AM)amidamaru Wrote: I'm getting back into beyblade I'd like to know if the switchstrike and slingshock are any good
i would recommend switchstrike. Slingshock just goes downhill with its performance its looks and just in general. Switchstrike was by far the best season for hasbro. I would go with switchstrike
Evolution Switchstrike is good. Slingshock is very unorthodox and some Beys in Slingshock have their gimmicks removed(mostly material based like rubber or metal), and Turbo Switchstrike is not as good as Evolution Switchstrike.
(Sep. 20, 2019  6:00 AM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  5:50 AM)amidamaru Wrote: I'm getting back into beyblade I'd like to know if the switchstrike and slingshock are any good
i would recommend switchstrike. Slingshock just goes downhill with its performance its looks and just in general. Switchstrike was by far the best season for hasbro. I would go with switchstrike
Is dead Phoenix, forneus, and salamander any good in Hasbro
(Sep. 20, 2019  6:18 AM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  6:00 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: i would recommend switchstrike. Slingshock just goes downhill with its performance its looks and just in general. Switchstrike was by far the best season for hasbro. I would go with switchstrike
Is dead Phoenix, forneus, and salamander any good in Hasbro

These Beys doesn't have metal in them(only Turbo Beys with metal on the layer is Breaker Xcalius and Dread Hades but their weights are 14 and 15 grams respectively so they're still lightweight against Cho-Z), so they'll perform poorly against Cho-Z and onward because they're between Dual Layer and God/Switchstrike weight.
Heat Salamander has terrible stamina due to the blades being hollow and made of plastic. Dread Phoenix is alright according to Zankye. Forneus would be the best pick because of the 0 Disc, and maybe Yard-S since the rolling ball gimmick is retained from the conversion. But it'll be better to get TT Beys if you want to compete in the meta.
(Sep. 20, 2019  6:37 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  6:18 AM)amidamaru Wrote: Is dead Phoenix, forneus, and salamander any good in Hasbro

These Beys doesn't have metal in them(only Turbo Beys with metal on the layer is Breaker Xcalius and Dread Hades but their weights are 14 and 15 grams respectively so they're still lightweight against Cho-Z), so they'll perform poorly against Cho-Z and onward because they're between Dual Layer and God/Switchstrike weight.
Heat Salamander has terrible stamina due to the blades being hollow and made of plastic. Dread Phoenix is alright according to Zankye. Forneus would be the best pick because of the 0 Disc, and maybe Yard-S since the rolling ball gimmick is retained from the conversion. But it'll be better to get TT Beys if you want to compete in the meta.

Ok just making sure I figured the hasbro versions would be trash as usual lol
Besides not releasing three of the Frames, the Discs are the one part that is retained in Turbo. So if you need another Disc or certain frames like Wall, they're definitely easier to get. And Turbo Spryzen is the best Slingshock Bey of the lot anyway.
My Walmart finally got something different, today. I picked up a Hasbro Hazard Kerbeus, and I noticed something off about its Atomic driver. The white tabs have the same dimensions as my Takara TOMY drivers. What this should mean is that one could use it on a Takara TOMY layer, and vice versa.
There’s all this about Rise and Champion Clash, but Australia still doesn’t have the Ultimate Tournament Collection. The inconsistent stock is just sad.
(Sep. 22, 2019  1:57 AM)LegoBlader76 Wrote: There’s all this about Rise and Champion Clash, but Australia still doesn’t have the Ultimate Tournament Collection. The inconsistent stock is just sad.
If you talking about the pack with the black stadium with some Switchstrike beys, well...
This stadium was used at the World Beyblade Championship here in France last november. This pack was never released in my country and I still dont know why xD
Any news on the Rise products? I've checked zankye's channel daily to see if there are any news but I ve seen nothing.
(Sep. 23, 2019  4:12 PM)Blazerk Wrote: Any news on the Rise products? I've checked zankye's channel daily to see if there are any news but I ve seen nothing.
There’s no news on anything right now, the only thing known which is most likely outdated info is the dub dates for rise
Bah. I'm inpatient. It seems like we were spoiled last year with the Amazon leaks and now we know nothing except the first few releases (although nothing on the gimmicks, etc.). I wonder if Switchstrike will continue?
(Sep. 23, 2019  10:49 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Bah. I'm inpatient. It seems like we were spoiled last year with the Amazon leaks and now we know nothing except the first few releases (although nothing on the gimmicks, etc.). I wonder if Switchstrike will continue?

For Canada anyways we can expect Rise maybe Mid-End October? If it's anything like last year we're most likely going to get it end of October or early November. 

I would assume they'd continue SST since Turbo had SST on the side when the product line was going on. I just hope we don't get any SS products for Rise and just have the focus go onto switchstrike and hypersphere.
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:17 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  10:49 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Bah. I'm inpatient. It seems like we were spoiled last year with the Amazon leaks and now we know nothing except the first few releases (although nothing on the gimmicks, etc.). I wonder if Switchstrike will continue?

For Canada anyways we can expect Rise maybe Mid-End October? If it's anything like last year we're most likely going to get it end of October or early November. 

I would assume they'd continue SST since Turbo had SST on the side when the product line was going on. I just hope we don't get any SS products for Rise and just have the focus go onto switchstrike and hypersphere.

So happy Slingshock is ended. But Hypersphere is a questionable choice, Hasbro...
As long as the only nerf is the loss of the layer weight, I think hasbro will be fine.
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:28 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: As long as the only nerf is the loss of the layer weight, I think hasbro will be fine.

No layer weight means no metal, that's not good.
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:31 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:28 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: As long as the only nerf is the loss of the layer weight, I think hasbro will be fine.

No layer weight means no metal, that's not good.

Well, it would only make the beys around 7 grams lighter, so as long as the drivers retaint the gimmicks, they should be fine.
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:36 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:31 AM)g2_ Wrote: No layer weight means no metal, that's not good.

Well, it would only make the beys around 7 grams lighter, so as long as the drivers retaint the gimmicks, they should be fine.

7 grams is a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:38 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  1:36 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well, it would only make the beys around 7 grams lighter, so as long as the drivers retaint the gimmicks, they should be fine.

7 grams is a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, but that's the best it can get. Unhappy