Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jul. 23, 2019  4:50 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Rudr is super nice! The parts are both boring and terrible, though.

100% Agree on this, the design looks really cool and I'm really hyped to see if the other 2-Packs IRL look good. We're only missing Engaard and Morrigna 

At least the Morrigna has Loop-S
Morrigna is the one that's most exciting, IMO. Also looking forward to them butchering Quest, but that's more of an ironic thing.

Interesting theory about the rubber. A Fafnir without rubber is... hilariously terrible.
Considering how easy Turbo Achilles A4's burst stoppers are to activate and retract, I'm definitely going to check if you can shake/flick Turbo Valtryek V3's wings out when I get it eventually.

Really hoping for the best with Fafnir; it just becomes of a question about HOW butchered the Beys will be with the Slingshock line, because they're going to be nerfed in one way or another.
Good find! Tornado-X Yegdrion looks SO cool. Shame it's just a re-colour (like they all are). Morrigna looks great, as well.
(Jul. 23, 2019  10:24 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Good find! Tornado-X Yegdrion looks SO cool. Shame it's just a re-colour (like they all are). Morrigna looks great, as well.

At this rate Engaard will be found by today! Haha

I think Morrigna may be my favorite Hasbro exclusive. Colors are awesome and the shape looks pretty solid too.
Morrigna looks amazing and for some reason makes me think of kreis Satan/kinectic satomb. I wonder what Hasbro will do to the quest driver lol
So when Hasbro says "OUT NOW" like they do for Fafnir F4; how long until it actually shows up in stores? (U.S). I see 3 weeks ago they posted the same thing for Hades H3 but I see zero sign of it anywhere haha
Canada also seems to have received Wave 7 of Switchstrike. I’ve seen Tide Treptune and Astroid Zeutron, both great buys, along with the re-colours (Regulus R3 and Jinnius J3). Seems like it’ll be a few more months until Hades and Turbo V3
A whole heap of wave 7 Switchstrike AND the Shark launcher set thingy found at Toymate in Australia. I have no intention to get any of it, but the launcher seems fun enough.
Is Engaard the Hasbro name for oE, or is it another bey?
(Jul. 26, 2019  6:04 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Is Engaard the Hasbro name for oE, or is it another bey?

Engaard is Egis
https://www.target.com/p/beyblade-burst-...A-76152962
new pack listed on targets website. comes with 2 beys , 2 disks and 6 drivers.
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:56 AM)sakura Wrote: https://www.target.com/p/beyblade-burst-...A-76152962
new pack listed on targets website. comes with 2 beys , 2 disks and 6 drivers.

Looks like me and Cyprus's report awhile back on this beyblades was true
Great find but man, that's a step-down from the Switchstrike version. I want to like the re-colors but they're ugly. I do like the matching Yard-S on Hercules H3, but Uncertain

The driver choices are pretty awful outside of Eternal-S. The return of favourites like: Liner-S, Needle-S and Sword-S. Great choices, Hasbro!
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:49 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Great find but man, that's a step-down from the Switchstrike version. I want to like the re-colors but they're ugly. I do like the matching Yard-S on Hercules H3, but Uncertain

The driver choices are pretty awful outside of Eternal-S. The return of favourites like: Liner-S, Needle-S and Sword-S. Great choices, Hasbro!

Hunter-S while we're at it, which sucks. Needle-S is significantly borked and never worked properly to begin with, which doesn't look like it's been fixed here. Sword-S just sucks. Liner-S isn't terrible and is a really good improvement on Liner, but even then it's niche at best.

Really you've got 1 good disk (10), 1 meh disk (5), one good layer (Hercules), and 2-3 good drivers (Yard-S and Eternal-S, maybe Liner-S). This is a big missed opportunity here.
(Jul. 29, 2019  11:53 AM)Manana Balkana Wrote: Cao!  I am 6 years old and I like my Beyblade!!! That's what I get
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKcTryElqiM

Wrong thread and that's a fake bey
(Jul. 16, 2019  10:47 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
We've got some new news on Turbo Spryzen S4!

For starters this bey like V3 and A4 have the Burst Stopper gimmick without a doubt, next this is a slingshock Beyblade not SST. 

Also can't tell if the chip in the middle is painted or is just plastic. 

Hopefully it's metal

i came back to this!!? I love this turbo spryzen! I hope all of its gimmicks like takara tomy are there! this is so exiting
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:21 PM)William Cochran Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  10:47 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
We've got some new news on Turbo Spryzen S4!

For starters this bey like V3 and A4 have the Burst Stopper gimmick without a doubt, next this is a slingshock Beyblade not SST. 

Also can't tell if the chip in the middle is painted or is just plastic. 

Hopefully it's metal

i came back to this!!? I love this turbo spryzen! I hope all of its gimmicks like takara tomy are there! this is so exiting

The burst stoppers are guaranteed by Turbo Achilles A4. I think Zeta-S will work differently from the original. It is also confirmed no metal, which it will lose 2 grams from the TT's 19 grams.
here's my review on valtryek v3, it's alright
pros
- turbo blades
- slopes are ok
cons: 
- no metal(I guess)
- zenith has it's rubber removed and noticed later on in battles it chipped a bit

Also something I didn't realize until now but Hasbro actually has sharper and thinner wings compared to TT, I would assume that would help improve the attack instead of just having fat blades
https://imgur.com/a/zPsNwmZ
It’s fortunate enough that Turbo Valtryek V3 actually looks okay in terms of potential performance comparison to Cho-Z Valkyrie. Zenith, nah, Evolution, very nice.
Interesting. From the photo, the suction cup part of Quest-S actually looks to he made of a different material from the rest of the Tip. It may still have its gimmick, but we'll have to wait and see.