Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Still nothing. It’s like Hasbro looked at the map, found my area and went yeet.
(Apr. 19, 2019  2:28 AM)LegoBlader76 Wrote: Still nothing. It’s like Hasbro looked at the map, found my area and went yeet.
Can you order stuff online? I think hasbrotoyshop's eBay account can hook you up with plenty of SwitchStrike and SlingShock releases. Amazon too, I think you should be able to use other Amazon sites to get stuff sent to Australia if the item can be shipped worldwide.
(Apr. 19, 2019  5:27 AM)LegoBlader76 Wrote: Nope. Online is a no go.
Oh ok, I see.
Yep. It makes things real frustrating, having to rely on hasbro actually shipping things to my area.
Dang Hasbro in my local stores are really going downhill, they are selling them slingshot beys got $9 U.S and boosters for $5 and the stadium with Z4 and V4 for 19.76
(Apr. 24, 2019  11:34 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Dang Hasbro in my local stores are really going downhill,  they are selling them slingshot beys got $9 U.S and boosters for $5 and the stadium with Z4 and V4 for 19.76

My walmart had SwitchStrike starters for 10, boosters for 5, and the star storm set for 15. i assume it was to clear out for Sling shock
I hate how I can't find spryzen Requiem and it's been 1 year since it came out in Australia?
If you didn’t know, most stores have been hiding them at the very back of the railings.
At my local Target, one time they had Leopard L4/Jormuntor J4, Phoenix P4/Cyclops C4, a LOT of Xcalius Sword Launcher sets, and Kraken K4. Then the next time we went there, they only had Wave 1 starters/single (Iron Surtur, Flame Diomedes, etc) and a few Rip-Fire Achilles and Forneus.
I think, my face just turned... to disappointment in Hasbro’s name calling. For Valtryek V4.

Not only Hasbro, but Wikipedia.
(Apr. 26, 2019  7:14 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: I think, my face just turned... to disappointment in Hasbro’s name calling. For Valtryek V4.

Not only Hasbro, but Wikipedia.

You mean Wonder Valtryek V4? Unless you're talking Valtryek V5, which is its confirmed product name. And if you're talking about how the name Turbo Valtryek makes no sense, then I'm telling you that those with Kanji as part of their abbreviation(ChoV for example) is fair game, and the theming of calling Valtryek V5 "Turbo Valtryek" matches Cho-Z Valkyrie's naming theme of being named after their series name. Turbo Valtryek was the obvious outcome.
Finally got my hands on Orichalcum, Amaterios, and the blue Garuda. Man, that Garuda's so easy to see through, and I love it so much because of it. It's a really, really good recolor man.
Wow. I like the recent Hasbro names! Dread Hades H4 is a pretty cool name, and Geist Fafnir F4 is unchanged. What about this Rudr R4 though?
(Apr. 26, 2019  2:34 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: Wow. I like the recent Hasbro names! Dread Hades H4 is a pretty cool name, and Geist Fafnir F4 is unchanged. What about this Rudr R4 though?

It's one of the new Hasbro exclusive Beys, but there is no other information of it.
(Apr. 26, 2019  3:06 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's one of the new Hasbro exclusive Beys, but there is no other information of it.

How Rudr to hide the details like this.
Wave 3 SlingShock Starters are available on Amazon.
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H9SCPBF/?co..._lig_dp_it
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H9Q2SG4/?co..._lig_dp_it
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H9Q2Q7D/?co..._lig_dp_it
(Apr. 27, 2019  2:11 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Wave 3 SlingShock Starters are available on Amazon.
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H9SCPBF/?co..._lig_dp_it
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H9Q2SG4/?co..._lig_dp_it
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H9Q2Q7D/?co..._lig_dp_it
Wow! Time to scan (or should I say, XHAN. im not sorry) some codes in!
I have just stumbled across some incredible news for Hasbro's Turbo Line.  So, I was on Brickseek looking for Phoenix P4 in my region, and I stumbled across a product titled Perfect Phoenix P4.  Now, I believe this is an authentic product because it has it's own barcode, and product number in Walmart systems, so why wouldn't Hasbro release this?  Here's a copy straight from the website:  
BEYBLADE SS PERFECT PHOENIX P4
MSRP: N/A
SKU: 317229378
UPC: 630509849772 

So, this led me down a rabbit hole to find out about more products.  Boy, did I find some neat stuff.  First off,I can confirm that Turbo Valtryek is the name of Cho-Z Valkyrie in the English because the product is directly called that.  However, it's still Turbo Valtryek V3, instead of V5 which led me to type in Valtryek V5.  I got a completely new product, however it was under the SlingShock line.
BEY TURBO VALTRYEK V3
SKU: 883177676
UPC: 630509816484

BEY SS VALTRYEK V5
SKU: 915356882
UPC: 630509811465

So, SS stands for SlingShock, and SST stands for SwitchStrike (I'll explain why).  Then, I decided to go to Hades, to see if it had a similar thing. Turns out it  did.  There is a Hades H3 in the SwitchStrike line, and a Hades H4 in the SlingShock line.  

BEY SST HADES H3
SKU: 940370885
UPC: 630509816491

BEY SS HADES H4
SKU: 225833685
UPC: 630509790449

I can see that there will be a SlingShock release of Hades and Valtryek, as well as a SwitchStrike version.  I also figured that if the bey had the number 3 in it, it was going to have to be a SwitchStrike Bey, and numbers 4 and 5 were always SlingShock Beys.  So, I kept looking for beys and I found Spryzen S5, but there wasn't a Turbo Spryzen S3 or anything, so that means Cho-Z Spriggan is a SlingShock Bey for Hasbro.

BEYBLADE SS SPRYZEN S5
SKU: 247577997
UPC: 630509849765 

Later on, I went through all the Cho-Z beys I could think of and kept on trying to make another breakthrough.  However, Most beys were Slingshock, but not SwitchStrike, until I came across Orb Egis.  I remeber from one of Zankye's videos seeing that on an Amazon Listing it was spelled like Aegis A4.  However, I couldn't get anything from that when I searched on Brickseek, so I searched for Quetziko Q4, the other bey in the dual pack.  Apparently, Egis is now called Engaard E4.

BEY SS ENGAARD E4 AND QUETZIKO Q4
SKU: 274529282
UPC: 630509800964

That's kind of a weird Hasbro name, but I'm fine with it.  That's all the news I have to offer.  Credit to Brickseek for having these product listings, and that's all the news I have.  
That's very interesting. So tV and dH are gonna have both a Switchstrike and a Slingshock variant. If I warrant a guess, there might be minimal differences with the Layers and will be more so the Tip that'll differ.
I'm hoping that Hades keeps a bit of metal like Xcalibur did, it would make a lot of sense considering Hades was all about it's heavy weight. Maybe have the hexagon parts be the metal parts for example.
Seems that Hasbro listened to the fans
(Apr. 29, 2019  3:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm hoping that Hades keeps a bit of metal like Xcalibur did, it would make a lot of sense considering Hades was all about it's heavy weight. Maybe have the hexagon parts be the metal parts for example.

According to the employee at the New York Toy Fair, Hasbro will only put metal on Turbo Beys that use metal for their gimmick. X4 has metal because it's literally a sword, so H3/H4 might have some metal for the Hexa-Weight gimmick.
(Apr. 29, 2019  11:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2019  3:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm hoping that Hades keeps a bit of metal like Xcalibur did, it would make a lot of sense considering Hades was all about it's heavy weight. Maybe have the hexagon parts be the metal parts for example.

According to the employee at the New York Toy Fair, Hasbro will only put metal on Turbo Beys that use metal for their gimmick. X4 has metal because it's literally a sword, so H3/H4 might have some metal for the Hexa-Weight gimmick.

If that's the case Dead Phoenix will probably have some metal too, which would probably make it viable for Hasbro's meta.
(Apr. 29, 2019  11:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

I am wondering since there's two variations of Valtryek and Hades how accurate the app actually is since we've had V5 and H4 for the longest time but I'm wondering how accurate the layers and disk are since there's a SS and SST