[Answered]  Hasbro frame

Do you guys know if there a hit frame from Hasbro?
Also is there a 3 disk
(Oct. 22, 2018  7:33 AM)Whitedragon14 Wrote: Do you guys know if there a hit frame from Hasbro?
Also is there a 3 disk

The Hasbro team are idiots who think that producing a very thin 3 and a very wobbly hit that both can sustain massive endurance is still a bad idea. Wanna know why? Check the Battle Tower Set.
sadly, no. Hasbro changed the stock combo to 2.J. Also strike V3 is just cosmetic and there is no ultimate reboot.

they released every frame, disk and driver (other than yielding) before this.

Hasbro done goofed.
The tower battle set released strike valtryek
and twin noctemis, which didn’t have the usual 3 hit, ultimate reboot. Instead it comes with 2 jaggy
I was expecting Jaggy with Noctemis, but not 2. The worst crime would have to be the Genesis Valtryek recolor in the battle tower set.
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:27 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I was expecting Jaggy with Noctemis, but not 2. The worst crime would have to be the Genesis Valtryek recolor in the battle tower set.
Not to mention the battle tower being kinda useless in terms of "actual battles"
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:31 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:27 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I was expecting Jaggy with Noctemis, but not 2. The worst crime would have to be the Genesis Valtryek recolor in the battle tower set.
Not to mention the battle tower being kinda useless in terms of "actual battles"

I'd say they should've just gotten rid of the two player holes, that way the four player arena can be more open since it wouldn't need to be flipped. Why bother with a two player arena when its meant for four players anyway?
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:37 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:31 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Not to mention the battle tower being kinda useless in terms of "actual battles"

I'd say they should've just gotten rid of the two player holes, that way the four player arena can be more open since it wouldn't need to be flipped. Why bother with a two player arena when its meant for four players anyway?
Hasbro is clearly not thinking logically Smile
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:39 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:37 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I'd say they should've just gotten rid of the two player holes, that way the four player arena can be more open since it wouldn't need to be flipped. Why bother with a two player arena when its meant for four players anyway?
Hasbro is clearly not thinking logically Smile

At least Turbo looks interesting with the Rail Rush stadium. That one will definitely be great to play around with.
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:40 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:39 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Hasbro is clearly not thinking logically Smile

At least Turbo looks interesting with the Rail Rush stadium. That one will definitely be great to play around with.
"Great" to play around with. Lol
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:43 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:40 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: At least Turbo looks interesting with the Rail Rush stadium. That one will definitely be great to play around with.
"Great" to play around with. Lol

I'm actually serious about the Rail Rush stadium. Super aggressive attack drivers can actually do something in the Rail Rush stadium. I'm excited for it.
Thanks,i was asking because i can't import from Japan