[Hasbro]  What to customize Fafnir F4 and Valtryek V2 with

My son's favorite Beyblades are Fafnir F4 and Valtryek V2. I was wondering in there are any simple suggestions on parts to use with these Beyblades that would make them competitive?
(Feb. 28, 2020  12:20 AM)bassraven Wrote: My son's favorite Beyblades are Fafnir F4 and Valtryek V2. I was wondering in there are any simple suggestions on parts to use with these Beyblades that would make them competitive?

For next time, make sure to put a question like this here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...o-2--88501

Anyways, your only option here is with Valtryek V2 in Burst Classic competitive wise. It works well on Gravity, or Heavy, on Xtreme, or Hunter-S.
For Fafnir, I recommend getting Caynox C3 and Turbo Spryzen S4. Use the Forge Disk from Spryzen(0 Wall) and the Performance Tip from Caynox(Bearing). This will make it much better at spin stealing from right-spin Beyblades.
(Feb. 28, 2020  12:25 AM)GeneriCringe Wrote: For Fafnir, I recommend getting Caynox C3 and Turbo Spryzen S4. Use the Forge Disk from Spryzen(0 Wall) and the Performance Tip from Caynox(Bearing). This will make it much better at spin stealing from right-spin Beyblades.

You mind as well use turbo Spryzen s4, because it’s a lot better than Fafnir.
(Feb. 28, 2020  12:44 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  12:25 AM)GeneriCringe Wrote: For Fafnir, I recommend getting Caynox C3 and Turbo Spryzen S4. Use the Forge Disk from Spryzen(0 Wall) and the Performance Tip from Caynox(Bearing). This will make it much better at spin stealing from right-spin Beyblades.

You mind as well use turbo Spryzen s4, because it’s a lot better than Fafnir.

Or just go with the best option, B3. It is way better than both in my opinion, but it dosent have the dual spin gimmick.
personally I have found that the older beys like valtryek v2 just can't beat the newer beys, as for fafnir f4 try finding some older tips such as baring (sorry I don't know any other of what the part's name's are)
Hi all,

just so I understand, V2 can still be used in all games, but you are all just noting that it is not going to be able to complete with newer revisions correct? That is why it is better off in classic.
idk maybe 0 cross bearing

or 0 glaive atomic

probably best if you just get like, lord spriggan or something
(Mar. 02, 2020  7:37 PM)bassraven Wrote: Hi all,

just so I understand, V2 can still be used in all games, but you are all just noting that it is not going to be able to complete with newer revisions correct? That is why it is better off in classic.
Yeah, it's actually quite good in classic on the right setups. What Beyblades do you own?
(Mar. 02, 2020  7:45 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: idk maybe 0 cross bearing

or 0 glaive atomic

The one's I can riddle off the top of my head, that are Hasbro are:

Kerbeus K4
Roktavor R2
Spryzen S3
Valtryek V2
Turbo Valtryek V3
Wyvron W3
Xcalius X4
Phonex P4
Dread phonex P4
Turbo - Ogre O4
Wyvron W3
Fafnir F4
Slingshock - Surtr S4
lunor L3
xcalius X3

We have some metal fusion, and takara tomy as well but right now looking into Hasbro builds.

There are probably another 5-6 Hasbo that I just can't recall the names of right now.
(Mar. 02, 2020  11:22 PM)bassraven Wrote:

or 0 glaive atomic

Kerbeus K4
Roktavor R2
Spryzen S3
Valtryek V2
Turbo Valtryek V3
Wyvron W3
Xcalius X4
Phonex P4
Dread phonex P4
Turbo - Ogre O4
Wyvron W3
Fafnir F4
Slingshock - Surtr S4
lunor L3
xcalius X3

We have some metal fusion, and takara tomy as well but right now looking into Hasbro builds.

There are probably another 5-6 Hasbo that I just can't recall the names of right now.
Would you happen to have Caynox C3?
(Mar. 02, 2020  11:22 PM)bassraven Wrote:

or 0 glaive atomic

Kerbeus K4
Roktavor R2
Spryzen S3
Valtryek V2
Turbo Valtryek V3
Wyvron W3
Xcalius X4
Phonex P4
Dread phonex P4
Turbo - Ogre O4
Wyvron W3
Fafnir F4
Slingshock - Surtr S4
lunor L3
xcalius X3

I think your best bet is probably spryzen S3 or luinor L3

and K4 has atomic S
(Mar. 03, 2020  4:08 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2020  11:22 PM)bassraven Wrote: The one's I can riddle off the top of my head, that are Hasbro are:

Kerbeus K4
Roktavor R2
Spryzen S3
Valtryek V2
Turbo Valtryek V3
Wyvron W3
Xcalius X4
Phonex P4
Dread phonex P4
Turbo - Ogre O4
Wyvron W3
Fafnir F4
Slingshock - Surtr S4
lunor L3
xcalius X3

Would you happen to have Caynox C3?

Unfortunately no.

Here are some of the others in our collection.

Airknight k4
Anubion A2
LavaX Anubion A4
Miniboras M4
Leopard L4
Diomedas D4
Kalzar K3
Salamander S4
I would give it 10 disc from P4, Expand from aK4 and Atomic from W3. This should he a very strong stamina combo with high LAD.

... talking about Fafnir. You cant save Valtryek I fear (unless You play classic format). :)
(Mar. 03, 2020  10:53 PM)bassraven Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2020  4:08 AM)bladekid Wrote: Would you happen to have Caynox C3?

Unfortunately no.

Airknight k4
Anubion A2
LavaX Anubion A4
Miniboras M4
Leopard L4
Diomedas D4
Kalzar K3
Salamander S4

A good opposite spin equalizer combo is(with fafnir f4) fafnir f4 10 expand destroy ( from leopard ) in battle ring mode
Okay thank you all for the ideas. I will try out some of these combos Smile really appreciate the advice
(Mar. 04, 2020  12:31 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2020  10:53 PM)bassraven Wrote: Unfortunately no.

Airknight k4
Anubion A2
LavaX Anubion A4
Miniboras M4
Leopard L4
Diomedas D4
Kalzar K3
Salamander S4

A good opposite spin equalizer combo is(with fafnir f4) fafnir f4 10 expand destroy ( from leopard ) in battle ring mode

Tried out this combo with my son. Works pretty good! Had several stamina finishes in a row against a few other beyblades. Will give some of the other suggestions.