[Hasbro]  What are some good attack type tips(not including rubber tips)

I want to try and buy some
In Burst, I'd say Destroy and Iron.
Hasbro Zephyr is awesome, nice attacking patterns & not bad stamina for an attacking style tip

Hasbro Spiral ain’t bad either to use with left or right spin blades, can do some impressive damage

And Hasbro reboot kicks in much earlier than TT reboot (too bad they don’t have ultimate reboot in Hasbro format as that is better than Hasbro or TT reboot) but stamina is not good
I think it’s safe to say that Accel and Zephyr which can deal attacks and then maintain some usefull stamina... Accel paired with tN in the TT META is really competitive. We don’t know about Hasbro because it didn’t come out but until then, E2 and V2 are decent Layers to pair it with...
(Jul. 01, 2018  1:11 PM)TCBlading Wrote: Hasbro Zephyr is awesome, nice attacking patterns & not bad stamina for an attacking style tip

Hasbro Spiral ain’t bad either to use with left or right spin blades, can do some impressive damage

And Hasbro reboot kicks in much earlier than TT reboot (too bad they don’t have ultimate reboot in Hasbro format as that is better than Hasbro or TT reboot) but stamina is not good

We have no idea if Hasbro is gonna release an Ultimate Reboot based on how different it's distribution was and was only put on tN for easier access to it. We don't know for sure.
Destroy is really good cause it’s got a lot of LAD