Hasbro Variable and Accel

So I recently bought the Valtryek and Unicrest double pack, and I find that hasbro's Accel isn't in any way aggressive. I also bought Victory Valtryek like 5 months ago, and in order to Awaken it I had to launch it on concrete 5 times a day for 3 months straight! So, I'm starting this thread to see if anyone can relate or come up with a solution.
I own two V2.B.Vs, one has been truly awoken, the other is untouched, first one i used Concrete to quickly wear it down, i dont know if its legal, but fully worn Variable is faster than xtreme, but it makes it risky for self-bursts, it's good in mid awakening, but full awakening? Too quick for my tastes, but faster than impact.
(Aug. 11, 2017  4:43 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I own two V2.B.Vs, one has been truly awoken, the other is untouched, first one i used Concrete to quickly wear it down, i dont know if its legal, but fully worn Variable is faster than xtreme, but it makes it risky for self-bursts, it's good in mid awakening, but full awakening? Too quick for my tastes, but faster than impact.
Yeah, I prefer not to use attack types with rubber drivers. They're too difficult to control. Even if you do manage to control them, they loose stamina too quickly to get any good hits.
(Aug. 11, 2017  5:32 AM)TreeJay Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2017  4:43 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I own two V2.B.Vs, one has been truly awoken, the other is untouched, first one i used Concrete to quickly wear it down, i dont know if its legal, but fully worn Variable is faster than xtreme, but it makes it risky for self-bursts, it's good in mid awakening, but full awakening? Too quick for my tastes, but faster than impact.
Yeah, I prefer not to use attack types with rubber drivers. They're too difficult to control. Even if you do manage to control them, they loose stamina too quickly to get any good hits.

If you're not getting good enough hits then the driver must be too worn
Either that, or you need to work on your sliding shoot. Rubber drivers like xtreme and hunter are actually easier to control if you launch correctly.
Haha speaking of stamina, my TT variable (fully smoothed) have outspun some stamina types in tournaments :3