Tell Me Combos for Luinor L2 and/or Anubion A2 Testing!

(Jan. 08, 2018  4:17 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: I'll link you to it. I haven't been able to do those battles because I need to know the launch order.

Here's the link to the thread for those battles I'm talking about: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1411986

Same goes for Fafnir F3 4Glaive Atomic vs Anubion A2 Spread Revolve. I have all those parts, I just need to know the launch order. Thanks.

J2 first every time, and dF first.
(Jan. 08, 2018  4:56 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  4:17 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: I'll link you to it. I haven't been able to do those battles because I need to know the launch order.

Here's the link to the thread for those battles I'm talking about: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1411986

Same goes for Fafnir F3 4Glaive Atomic vs Anubion A2 Spread Revolve. I have all those parts, I just need to know the launch order. Thanks.

J2 first every time, and dF first.
Alright, I got it now. Thanks.
I have a few Luinor L2 combos I'd like you to test, please!
I'd like to see L2.P.V (Variable probably works best with only the middle spikes worn down, but any wear condition is probably ok) tested against F3.4G.At, J2.G.O, and K.Y.R.

In these tests L2 should be launched second and Sliding Shot (won't be able to tell you exactly how hard to launch L2, as that depends on how worn/hard to control your Variable is). J2 and K2 should be weak launched, and F3 should be launched at around 40% power.

Also interested in L2.4G.O vs F3.4G.At and F3.Y.R. For these the F3 combos should be launched first at around 80% power (you should Sliding Shoot the F3 Revolve) and L2 should be launched second, Sliding Shot at 100% power.
(Jan. 18, 2018  11:47 PM)Wombat Wrote: I have a few Luinor L2 combos I'd like you to test, please!
I'd like to see L2.P.V (Variable probably works best with only the middle spikes worn down, but any wear condition is probably ok) tested against F3.4G.At, J2.G.O, and K.Y.R.

In these tests L2 should be launched second and Sliding Shot (won't be able to tell you exactly how hard to launch L2, as that depends on how worn/hard to control your Variable is). J2 and K2 should be weak launched, and F3 should be launched at around 40% power.

Also interested in L2.4G.O vs F3.4G.At and F3.Y.R. For these the F3 combos should be launched first at around 80% power (you should Sliding Shoot the F3 Revolve) and L2 should be launched second, Sliding Shot at 100% power.
Please confirm that all of these tests are to your liking.

F3.4G.At (First Moderate) vs. L2.P.V (Second Sliding Shoot): Wombat
J2.G.O (First Weak) vs. L2.P.V (Second Sliding Shoot): Wombat
K.Y.R (First Weak) vs. L2.P.V (Second Sliding Shoot): Wombat
F3.4G.At (First Moderate) vs. L2.4G.O (Second Sliding Shoot): Wombat
F3.Y.R (First Moderate Sliding Shoot) vs. L2.4G.O (Second Sliding Shoot): Wombat

Thanks and have a good one.
I used A2.12M.Yd-S and it bursted pP.10.Yd-S
(Apr. 08, 2020  1:33 AM)TBNRblader Wrote: I used A2.12M.Yd-S and it bursted pP.10.Yd-S

That sounds made up, but aside from that, this thread has been dormant for close to 2 years, necroposting it is the wrong thing to do. Only beyblade community regional threads should be brought back after long periods of inactivity.

Don't do that again. Closing thread.