Hasbro Sub-forum

Just a suggestion here, open to constructive criticism: What if, after you had similar exceptional results, make an actual thread in the forum saying 'Hasbro: (insert combo here w/ nickname or whatever)'? That way, the probability of having very good combos lose testing opportunities will decrease dramatically, like Dan's Earth Bull CH120WD or Evan's Lightning L-Drago H145RF or my Storm Pegasis T125SD. That would help reduce the clutter somewhat, because after the multiple good results, they can make a new thread, and have testing only for the exceptional combo.
(Mar. 17, 2011  1:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Just a suggestion here, open to constructive criticism: What if, after you had similar exceptional results, make an actual thread in the forum saying 'Hasbro: (insert combo here w/ nickname or whatever)'? That way, the probability of having very good combos lose testing opportunities will decrease dramatically, like Dan's Earth Bull CH120WD or Evan's Lightning L-Drago H145RF or my Storm Pegasis T125SD. That would help reduce the clutter somewhat, because after the multiple good results, they can make a new thread, and have testing only for the exceptional combo.
The lightning combo is not evans. It was out long before he was a member or even thought about it. Place proper credit where it is due please.
I find that people disregard and disrespect prior members contributions, which is seriously saddening to me..
On the topic of a sub-forum:
If we can't even keep a well running top-tier thread or testing thread how do you expect to run an entire sub-forum properly..?
we just agreed not to do a sub forum...read the thread.

Ga'Hooleone's idea isn't half bad. Would that be ok to do?
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:20 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  1:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Just a suggestion here, open to constructive criticism: What if, after you had similar exceptional results, make an actual thread in the forum saying 'Hasbro: (insert combo here w/ nickname or whatever)'? That way, the probability of having very good combos lose testing opportunities will decrease dramatically, like Dan's Earth Bull CH120WD or Evan's Lightning L-Drago H145RF or my Storm Pegasis T125SD. That would help reduce the clutter somewhat, because after the multiple good results, they can make a new thread, and have testing only for the exceptional combo.
The lightning combo is not evans. It was out long before he was a member or even thought about it. Place proper credit where it is due please.

Of course, no offense intended whatsoever. Can someone please tell me who made the combo so I may give the proper credit?
(Mar. 17, 2011  4:04 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: we just agreed not to do a sub forum...read the thread.

Ga'Hooleone's idea isn't half bad. Would that be ok to do?

i think it is quite good, and i have another to go along with it

post your tests in the hasbro testing thread for all to see and PM it to me so i can organize it myself (so i don't have to search through like 10 pages to find one test)

anyways, i think this thread should be closed now, there isn't much reason to have it any more IMO
So your saying for people to get good results before posting? I thought people did that in the first place.. :V
To stop clutter, I'm thinking nicknames shouldn't exist at all.
lord Wolfblade: Would you like any help with that? I feel bad that i gave your hopes up for nothing with this whole hasbro sub-forum thing, so if i could help at all in anyway lord Wolfblade, it would be an honor.

Dan: What he is saying is that it kind of will work like the way beywiki drafts work. You post it, and if it recieves enough attention and positive feedback, make its own thread seperate from the hasbro combo thread. (e.i. Hasbro Lightning LDrago 100 RF)

I think it applies to all combos...nicknames should not be included wuthin thread tittles. All bey combo thread tittles should be the exact blade combi or concept being tested. Calling your bey "the beat bey ever" in the title helps no one

this should definatly be closed now...but 1st, do we all like Ga'Hooleone's and lord Wolfblade's idea?
I think having topics with "Hasbro :" will make people believe that they can make threads for any Hasbro combinations ... Nobody reads, we all know it.
(Mar. 17, 2011  4:20 AM)Dan Wrote: So your saying for people to get good results before posting? I thought people did that in the first place.. :V
To stop clutter, I'm thinking nicknames shouldn't exist at all.

I meant that if other people also get similar results, like with your own combo, then you make a thread with the format I gave.
Kai-V: Is it just me or do noobs ruin everything...normal simplistic things that should take only the littelest amounts of common sense they turn into a fiasco. It must be annoying for the WBO staff to deal with that on what seems like an hourly basis...

so do you have any recomindations then, Kai-V?
If there could be only test results in one topic, nothing else, that would be good. If anything needs to be addressed concerning the results, either we erase the post, or people just contact the person in private messages to ask for corrections or precisions.