Hasbro Stone Face Testing

Yesterday, after I picked up a Hasbro Thief Phoenic, I was wondering if the new design had an affect on performance. As such, I did some tests. Solo spin times because a)A mirror matchup could come down to who gets destabilized when, and a face doesn't affect that and b) I don't have two perfectly matched Chrome Wheels.

Test Number One(Using a Takara Tomy Stone Face)

Standard Procedure
B Semi-Aggro
B Tornado Stalled at the start

Revizer Revizer W145 B

Times:
1. 1:29.3
2. 1:29.5
3. 1:33.7
4. 1:25.3
5. 1:27.1

Average: 1:28.98

Test Number Two(Using a Hasbro Stone Face)

Standard Procedure
B Semi-Aggro
B Tornado Stalled at the start

Revizer Revizer W145 B

Tests:
1. 1:21.1
2. 1:28.3
3. 1:35.3
4. 1:39.5
5. 1:49.5

Average: 1:34.74

I think we can take three things from this-
1. Solo spin times vary wildly
2. We need more tests
3. If others have similar results, Hasbro's Stone Faces might be better for Stamina

Of course, we need more tests, and if you have a BB-10 and at least one Shogun Steel Stone Face(as well as a TT one to compare to), I strongly urge you to test, because this is something that needs to be tested, and right now I'm kinda doubting my results because of the huge differences(including a whopping 1:49.5 to finish it!)
Why did you use B, haha? Anyways I will do some although I don't really think the performance will differ much really. Is there a weight difference?

I will do some tests now.

EDIT: will do them later tonight so I have time.
I used B because its supposed to wear evenly or something like that.

Don't know about a weight difference. I need to order a good scale soon.

Yeah, I don't know. I mean, in my test, there was a six second difference, which is kinda big, but we'll see what you and others get.
An easier way of figuring out if there is a difference or not would definitely be to weigh them.
It seems like when the hasbro face. the range was a lot wider, than with the takara tomy ones, just gonna point that out, maybe its becuase of the shape.
Pictures would be appreciated for comparisons.
Would you mind trying out a more balanced combination for Solo tests? Anything balanced would sudfice, as I think Revizer Revizer's balance issues may have played a role in the results.

I would try this out, but nothing has come to Australia. Unhappy
(Jul. 09, 2013  4:07 PM)Cannon Wrote: Would you mind trying out a more balanced combination for Solo tests? Anything balanced would sudfice, as I think Revizer Revizer's balance issues may have played a role in the results.

I would try this out, but nothing has come to Australia. Unhappy

What combo would you want?
I have two of Hasbro's Shogun Face Bolts

For combos the only chrome wheels I don't own are Berigados, Bahamidia, Pegasus, and Genbull
Something along the lines Gryph Gryph, Balro Balro, Balro Gryph, or most Chrome Wheels with Balro attached to it (seems to balance out everything).

I appreciate it!
(Jul. 09, 2013  4:16 PM)Cannon Wrote: Something along the lines Gryph Gryph, Balro Balro, Balro Gryph, or most Chrome Wheels with Balro attached to it (seems to balance out everything).

I appreciate it!

I can do Balro Balro- any specific bottoms?
I'll have them up later this week, and would it be ok if this was in a Zero-G stadium too, considering they are Zero-G beys, haha?
W145 WD/D ?

Zero-G Stadiums wouldn't work, as there will be wobbling, which will definitely alter the results. Solo Spins should be done in the MFB Attack Stadium if you have one?
(Jul. 09, 2013  4:20 PM)Cannon Wrote: W145 WD/D ?

Zero-G Stadiums wouldn't work, as there will be wobbling, which will definitely alter the results. Solo Spins should be done in the MFB Attack Stadium if you have one?

You got it, I can borrow my friends, I'll have results later this week!