Hasbro Sea Drake HMS

(Dec. 11, 2008  12:26 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: If it falls out it is broken. If you were to battle with it you would loose as the tip comes out, period. It is also against ruling to use a broken Beyblade in a match regardless of what term of "broken" it is.

? If I fought you with it you wouldn't even know lol
(Dec. 11, 2008  6:01 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2008  12:26 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: If it falls out it is broken. If you were to battle with it you would loose as the tip comes out, period. It is also against ruling to use a broken Beyblade in a match regardless of what term of "broken" it is.

There's lots of rules you can get away with breaking; that doesn't make it OK. You can't argue that a Beyblade being broken doesn't alter its performance.
(Dec. 11, 2008  6:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2008  6:01 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:

There's lots of rules you can get away with breaking; that doesn't make it OK. You can't argue that a Beyblade being broken doesn't alter its performance.

In this case it doesn't. That's why I said I would have to show you in person.
it's broken
it's illegal
get over it, sea drake is still relatively easy to find
(Dec. 11, 2008  6:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's broken
it's illegal

I am over it. I'd have to show you in person as I cannot describe it's state. Besides, what does having to find it have anything to do with this?
(Dec. 11, 2008  6:19 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
it's illegal

I am over it. I'd have to show you in person as I cannot describe it's state. Besides, what does having to find it have anything to do with this?

well if you'd like a non-broken one you can still find one to buy relatively easily
(Dec. 11, 2008  6:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2008  6:19 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:
it's illegal

well if you'd like a non-broken one you can still find one to buy relatively easily

Lol, okay, thanks.