Hasbro Releases that are better that Takara Tomy

(Feb. 29, 2020  1:08 AM)Nik P. Wrote: Tt hazard burst way too easily
Guess what. Hasbro's burst a bit less then hasbro Z Achilles. Can't beat that can you?
The shape of hasbro z Achilles makes it easy to burst as wells s the weak burst resistance, hazard Kerbeus is more round causing it to burst less
(Feb. 29, 2020  1:32 PM)Nik P. Wrote: The shape of hasbro z Achilles makes it easy to burst as wells s the weak burst resistance, hazard Kerbeus is more round causing it to burst less

The dog heads are points of contact, and they make hazard Kerbeus burst easily.
(Feb. 29, 2020  1:32 PM)Nik P. Wrote: The shape of hasbro z Achilles makes it easy to burst as wells s the weak burst resistance, hazard Kerbeus is more round causing it to burst less

BuilderRob is right, the pointed heads are a major point of bursting. Thing is, Hasbro's release has less Stamina on top of its similarly bad bursting. The metal chains of the TT version give it a ton of OWD, which actually gives it a ton of Stamina power... if it didn't burst so much at least. Sorta reminds me of basic layer Chaos, where its Stamina is immense but its burst resistance is among the worst.

Still, when both have horrendous burst resistance I'd say the TT version with more weight and much more Stamina wins out over the lightweight Hasbro release.
I say orb Egis is better in hasbro because even though the tip is very out of control it doesn’t get stuck and lose balance as easily as tt
(Feb. 29, 2020  2:19 PM)Nik P. Wrote: I say orb Egis is better in hasbro because even though the tip is very out of control it doesn’t get stuck and lose balance as easily as tt

We are not talking about stock combos. We are talking about layers. In that case, the TT one is much better.
Oh then yea