Hasbro Power Spirit Toppers

(Jan. 19, 2009  10:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The fact that they can only fit if you invert them and if you're using an SG Core with an arbitrarily wide enough hole seems to indicate that they're not meant to be used.

That's a point, but I'm saying that I don't see the harm in letting people use them. It doesn't unbalance the game at all.

I just think it offers a far more accessible alternative for us than the Takara metal chip.

Also whether they are meant to be used or not is debatable because they have an indentation on the invert side for a bit sticker and they have a metal disk in them. For what reason would Hasbro put a weight inside the bit chips?

I guess it could be to hold the figures up..? I'm not sure. *shrug* I think it's still gray zone and I still believe they should be legalized by WBO rules. Very strongly.
(Jan. 19, 2009  10:40 PM)Anubis Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2009  10:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The fact that they can only fit if you invert them and if you're using an SG Core with an arbitrarily wide enough hole seems to indicate that they're not meant to be used.

That's a point, but I'm saying that I don't see the harm in letting people use them. It doesn't unbalance the game at all.

I just think it offers a far more accessible alternative for us than the Takara metal chip.

Also whether they are meant to be used or not is debatable because they have an indentation on the invert side for a bit sticker and they have a metal disk in them. For what reason would Hasbro put a weight inside the bit chips?

I guess it could be to hold the figures up..? I'm not sure. *shrug* I think it's still gray zone and I still believe they should be legalized by WBO rules. Very strongly.

What he said /\
I think they should be made legal because in a way they only affect the gameplay in the same way as the takara metal bitchips would, which unfortunately many of us cannot get hold of.
Anubis do you have a picture of the takara metal bitchips because im not sure ive ever actually seen one.
The one in my avatar has a metal bit. Look in "repaints and special customizations" on the last page for a larger picture.
I'll think about it. For now, assume they're illegal.