Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Feb. 05, 2019  2:53 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: What parts are on Amaterios A3?

Aero disc angle frame and anchor driver
(Feb. 05, 2019  2:53 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2019  2:53 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: What parts are on Amaterios A3?

Aero disc angle frame and anchor driver

Kinda expected that, but it sucks that it's gonna be completely useless due to the lack of metal for the layer unless there's some weird competitive use for Angle (or somehow the incredibly light Aero'). Does anyone know anything on that?

On another note, the Outer disk on Orichalcum O3 the same as the TT one?
(Feb. 05, 2019  3:00 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2019  2:53 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Aero disc angle frame and anchor driver

Kinda expected that, but it sucks that it's gonna be completely useless due to the lack of metal for the layer unless there's some weird competitive use for Angle (or somehow the incredibly light Aero'). Does anyone know anything on that?

On another note, the Outer disk on Orichalcum O3 the same as the TT one?

Pretty sure everything on amaterios is useless and it is just for collection purposes. On the other hand the orichalcum has metal and is p useful
Bought these on ebay. Went to Target and hadn't seen them yet
I discovered that there's a Forneus and Achilles Rip-Fire pack and got both of them. Kinda weird that they use Boost and Vertical for disks instead of trying to make a 0 and 11 version of the Rip-fire disks, but both layers look pretty nice. Both bases have Slingshock compatibility, and Yard even has a proper spinning ball in it unlike Orbit's Rip-Fire base.

Achilles keeps beating Forneus though, and I have to wonder if it's something to do with the springs in the bases or whether this is an actually improved version of Achilles with tighter slopes.
i found wave 6 switchstrike at my local target
i aslo found sphinx s4 & typhon t4
Well, Hasbro's Buster Xcalibur will be named Breaker Xcalius but Hazard Kerbeus will be the same. https://shop.hasbro.com/en-us/product/be...96BA558A91 and https://shop.hasbro.com/en-us/product/be...125F4AFE3E
Maximum Garuda 6Star Defense? So that’s where 6Star went I knew there wouldn’t be a Strike Valtryek Ultimate Combination for Hasbro.
Anyway, I like how there’s metal inside the close end of the sword and some near the hilt, but I hate the fact that Sword is straight up plastic. Why Hasbro Why? At least make the tiny swords metal.
The tiny swords don’t exist due to the turbo gimmick.
Um what? You have to be kidding me if you cannot see the tiny swords on the sword-s performance tip. They’re like well above the performance tip and made of blue plastic.

(Feb. 08, 2019  11:36 PM)LegoBlader76 Wrote: The tiny swords don’t exist due to the turbo gimmick.

It’s right up there. Near the top.
Hasbro, I was a fan of what you were doing, but now I can't take this anymore. You remove the metal on shining amaterios, you discount buster xcalibur and z Achilles. Hasbro, if you want people to buy these beys you need more than a stadium that isnt all that useful outside of these beys. Go back a few steps before you fall off the edge
(Feb. 09, 2019  10:25 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Hasbro, I was a fan of what you were doing, but now I can't take this anymore. You remove the metal on shining amaterios, you discount buster xcalibur and z Achilles. Hasbro, if you want people to buy these beys you need more than a stadium that isnt all that useful outside of these beys. Go back a few steps before you fall off the edge

HE SPEAKTH THEE TRUTH!
That blue Garuda looks great, not gonna lie.
I agree. But no Hasbro Air Knight? Hmmmm...

Tbh, I’m not surprised. By the way, I’ve got a theory why Australia doesn’t have Balkesh and Khalzar. Since there are these new releases, 6 of them, 2 could go with the Balkesh and Khalzar wave.
(Feb. 11, 2019  7:46 AM)LegoBlader76 Wrote: I agree. But no Hasbro Air Knight? Hmmmm...

Tbh, I’m not surprised. By the way, I’ve got a theory why Australia doesn’t have Balkesh and Khalzar. Since there are these new releases, 6 of them, 2 could go with the Balkesh and Khalzar wave.

There'd have to be a Hasbro Air Knight. Knight K4 has already been confirmed in a trademark list a while back, its where we first learnt about it.
Also Khalzar and Balkesh ARE out in Australia, theyre just exceedingly hard to find. Beyblades seem to be rare in general at the moment, its insane.

Also as far as i know, wave 1 double packs are also out in Australia, but only at privately owned Toyworld stores. If they come out anywhere else, please let me know. Super keen to get hold of em.
Any news about Breaker Xcalius X4 or Hazard Kerbeus K4?
I have the treptune t4 pack, got it at walmart, im in Santa Clarita, and hasbro please dont pull a hyperblades on us ever again. Please no.
NYTF 2019 PRODUCT UPDATE LEVEL CHIPS CONFIRMED! TURBO METAL?