Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Just wanted to add. Here are the Amazon listings for all the Wave 3 Starters.

- Xcalius X4: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H9SCPBF/?co..._lig_dp_it
- Hazard Kerbeus K4: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H9Q2Q7D/?co..._lig_dp_it
- Z Achilles A4 Black Recolor: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H9Q2SG4/?co..._lig_dp_it

Also, if you scroll down the page for the black Z Achilles A4 recolor, it says that the name of the mysterious Performance Tip that was also on Kraken K4 is called Prevail. But just like other SlingShock Performance Tips, there's a -S at the end, so it's really Prevail-S. Jin told me that a likely abbreviation would be Pr-S due to the second letter being the next nonvowel letter, but if this is a Hasbro Exclusive Performance Tip, we'll never really know for sure because Hasbro unfortunately doesn't show that kind of info.

Also, being that this is a Starter Wave, they usually come with 4 Beys, but I didn't see any new images besides these 3 on Amazon. So maybe this wave only has 3 Starters or there is a fourth Starter, but the image hasn't been put up yet. But with time, we'll see what's up.
Kerbeus looks very cool! I cannot wait to see how Atomic-S functions. I'm indifferent about Xcalibur because it just has too many issues for me (plastic driver, only tip being metal, etc.). The black Z-Achilles looks awesome but if it's slopes remain unimproved... yikes. I'll wait for the reviews before deciding to grab it.
(Jan. 29, 2019  6:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I like how everyone is left guessing how certain Slingshock tips will work, rather than having the TT version to compare to. They really took a big risk with Turbo, maybe too big, but they're not trying to fit in with the Takara Tomy metagame. They're trying to make their own metagame, because that means that they're no longer taking part in a rigged race against someone with a head start. They knew TT was outselling them because most people prefer teeth over slopes and also don't want to wait 8-9 months for the translations to come out so Hasbeys can come out. Now, TT technically can't outsell Hasbro for each Bey, since the Turbo Beys have several changes and Hasbro is making exclusive Beys.

Given how widespread Hasbro is across the world, I have doubts that TT is constantly outselling them. Sure, some fans from outside the east get TT beys, but the primary market is kids who will get whatever's available from the store, which means Hasbro in most countries as far as I know.
I got to say that the Slingshock drivers are a welcome change allowing for even more possibilities.

Yard-S may not be the best but it is fun. If anything it rolls the best out of the three.
Volcanic-S is chaotic and fun.
Xtend-S in its battle ring mode has amazing LAD and its Railrush mode is fun.
In Japan, Cyclops and Dulahan registed to design registration
Dullahan seemed to beautiful to be designed by Hasbro lol. I thought some of these could be TT beys we just didn't know about. Surprised by Cyclops though. Prevail may also be a driver to be released by TT.
Excuse my ignorance, but does this mean they have any possibility of being released by TT? Having all the "Hasbro exclusives", I honestly really like them all but think they'd be way better if TT released them (mostly because they'd probably get a gimmick).
(Jan. 29, 2019  6:03 PM)marutti Wrote: In Japan, Cyclops and Dulahan registed to design registration

wow,Cyclops and Dullahan are my favorites Hasbro Exclusives along with Kraken! so the fact that there's chances they are being released by TT makes me really happy!
Cyclops was definitely my favourite of the lot, and Dullahan came a close second and looked great too, so if these get proper Cho Z treatment, I'll be so happy.
Gah. If this is true and not hype, I hope Kraken, Typhon and Ogre (Oni) are next. Such awesome layers that need a gimmick.
Because they're so light and lack metal, I fling the layers at my children when I want to them to hurry up, or my cat......just for fun.
All these funky Hasbro exclusive parts gets me a little more hyped for a Hasbro Turbo exclusive format like we saw at last years world championships with Switchstrike. At least if all the beys suck then it'll make the competition a lot more interesting, especially since so far theres been no standouts as far as performance is concerned.

It'd be almost like an upgraded exclusively dual-layers format. Maybe even a slingshock-only competition would spice things up too. The beys still suck in quality, but the potential for something greater is still there!
I think a slingshock tourney would be pretty cool. If I'm not mistaken you are allowed to change modes on a bey or driver as long as it doesn't require taking it apart, which would mean there would be a lot of switching driver modes in between rounds.

Just thinking of the hasbro yard driver, it does really well as stam and then you can change it to be a tornado staller.

Also, if that person who had to choose between salamander and Hercules and didn't have the money, take it from me, the salamader is freaking TERRIBLE. It can't even stay in attack mode, the plastic tab is so weak it just slides right back to defense.
(Jan. 29, 2019  6:03 PM)marutti Wrote: In Japan, Cyclops and Dulahan registed to design registration

Sorry but, is there proof? I don’t mean to doubt, but i would like to see.
(Feb. 03, 2019  9:53 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote:

Sorry but, is there proof? I don’t mean to doubt, but i would like to see.

Same here, at least a website would be good
Oh It's my type miss.
I mean registered to design registration.
https://www.j-platpat.inpit.go.jp/web/is...led.action
https://www.j-platpat.inpit.go.jp/web/is...led.action

Japanese patent office don't let me upload link.

Go to Japanese patent office website, open design registration page and search Takara Tomy.
You can see Cyclops and Dullahan Picture there
If anyone could, please send screenshots or even use inspect element to extract the pictures, unless they're the exact same thing as the Hasbro versions, since I am horrible at navigating this site
I hope TT ver. will have metal.
But It's black and white pic and not sure
Here if anyone was wondering on what the image looks like I downloaded it from the site and they look like this:
[Image: new_beys.png]
(Feb. 04, 2019  3:53 AM)marutti Wrote: I hope TT ver. will have metal.
But It's black and white pic and not sure

I wouldn't doubt it. Hopefully, they get better combos than the originals.
To be honest, I actually legitimately doubt it.
[Image: 51263769_626609301101066_206766125560207...e=5CBBB2D8]

Just found Hasbro swtichstrike wave 6 at target

Would you guys rather get Orichalcum or Amaterios? I bought Orichalcum for the Octa driver and because it seemed like a better bey overall but you guys could prove me wrong.
(Feb. 05, 2019  2:38 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: [Image: 51263769_626609301101066_206766125560207...e=5CBBB2D8]

Just found Hasbro swtichstrike wave 6 at target

Would you guys rather get Orichalcum or Amaterios? I bought Orichalcum for the Octa driver and because it seemed like a better bey overall but you guys could prove me wrong.
I think you made the right decision because Orichalcum is much better and you get Octa
What parts are on Amaterios A3?