[Hasbro]  If You Need Competitive Parts/Combos To Be Tested, Let Me Know!

Hey there could you test Fafnir F3 7 Needle (Launched first) vs Legend Spryzen S3 7meteor xtreme(second slide shoot right spin)
(Mar. 17, 2018  5:43 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Hey there could you test Fafnir F3 7 Needle (Launched first) vs Legend Spryzen S3 7meteor xtreme(second slide shoot right spin)
Sure, so the test would look like this: F3 7N (First) vs (Right Spin) LS3 7MX (Second Sliding Shoot). Also, are you sure you don't want me to test LS3's Left Spin as well? Thanks. And if you have any other tests for me, just comment them on my testing archive spreadsheet and I can add them to your section.
Sure, you can test the left spin as well. I've also heard that the left spin works against right spin beys if spryzen is soft launched
(Mar. 17, 2018  6:08 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Sure, you can test the left spin as well. I've also heard that the left spin works against right spin beys if spryzen is soft launched
Gotcha, thanks for getting back to me. I've heard that too, as LS3's Left Spin, if it's at a lower spin speed than its right spin opponent, it can sometimes work similar to L2 Hold combos that are soft/weak launched against right spin opponents. Your results will be in the archives when I'm done with your test.
(Mar. 17, 2018  6:13 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2018  6:08 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Sure, you can test the left spin as well. I've also heard that the left spin works against right spin beys if spryzen is soft launched
Gotcha, thanks for getting back to me. I've heard that too, as LS3's Left Spin, if it's at a lower spin speed than its right spin opponent, it can sometimes work similar to L2 Hold combos that are soft/weak launched against right spin opponents. Your results will be in the archives when I'm done with your test.

Alright
I just got wave 3 myself and all of them are great. Ive been doing a lot of testing with them.
Hello may you test fafnir f3 8 vortex revolve against stock combo surge xcalius? plz reply the winner if you have time.
(Mar. 23, 2018  3:41 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: Hello may you test fafnir f3 8 vortex revolve against stock combo surge xcalius? plz reply the winner if you have time.
Alright, so F3 8VR (First) vs X3 1Ir (Second Sliding Shoot), right? Just wanted to clarify. When I'm finished with the test, I'll put the results here and in my archives as well. Thanks for the test.
Ok thank you. Also yes sliding shoot plz.
(Mar. 23, 2018  3:51 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: Ok thank you. Also yes sliding shoot plz.
Alright, cool. I'm about to start your test right now.
Also great YouTube channel! Keep up the great work!
(Mar. 23, 2018  3:56 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: Also great YouTube channel! Keep up the great work!
Thanks! Although I'm on a forced hiatus at the moment bc of my parents, I can't wait to come back!

@[Realpig630]

Alright, here are the results of your test. Thanks again!

Fafnir F3 8Vortex Revolve (First) vs. Xcalius X3 1 Iron (Second Sliding Shoot)
- F3.8V.R: 9 OS, 3 Burst (60% Win Rate)
- X3.1.Ir: 6 KO, 2 Burst (40% Win Rate)
(Mar. 23, 2018  4:14 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: Thanks for your help! ?
No problem!
You're probably already testing this, but SrS3.7.Br
Try it VS dC3.7.Br. do 10 battles please
(Jun. 19, 2018  8:19 PM)bladekid Wrote: You're probably already testing this, but SrS3.7.Br
Is this what you want?

(Caynox) C3 7Br (Odd) vs (Right Spin) SRS3 7Br (Even)
(Caynox) C3 7Br (Odd) vs (Left Spin) SRS3 7Br (Even)

Thanks for the tests and actually, I haven't really gotten a chance to test the new stuff yet, mainly because of my new job. But, I'll try to get to it as soon as I can!
(Jun. 19, 2018  11:20 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  8:19 PM)bladekid Wrote: You're probably already testing this, but SrS3.7.Br
Is this what you want?

(Caynox) C3 7Br (Odd) vs (Right Spin) SRS3 7Br (Even)
(Caynox) C3 7Br (Odd) vs (Left Spin) SRS3 7Br (Even)

Thanks for the tests and actually, I haven't really gotten a chance to test the new stuff yet, mainly because of my new job. But, I'll try to get to it as soon as I can!
Yeah, thats what I want. I should be getting them tomorrow, so Im doing some testing soon myself  thanks