[Hasbro]  Dread Phoenix P4 Testing and Discussion

I was thinking the other day if dP (or well pP) is metagame, then the hasbro counterpart may be the same thing. So, I did some testing, 5 rounds, all beys are hard launched. Here are the results and my final thought.

dP4 10 Bump Atomic vs. B3 00 Cross Bearing
Pheonix win rate: 40% (2 outspins)
Balkesh win rate: 60% (3 outspins)

Test thoughts: I am suprised that dP4 could handle a top tier god like combo in 2 rounds. One outspin was cause by Dread Cannon though.

Time to use an attack combo now

dP4 10 Bump Atomic vs. Sr3 (right spin) 00 Xtreme (Master set version)
Pheonix Win Rate: 60% (3 ouspins)
Spryzen win rate: 40% (2 bursts)

Test thoughts: I did not know Spryzen Requiem was a very versatile attack layer, I have seen it mostly being used in spin stealing combos.

Last off, Garuda with defense combo.

dP4 10 Bump Atomic vs. G3 0 Glaive Atomic
Pheonix win rate: 20% (1 outspin)
Garuda win rate: 80% (4 outspins)

Test thoughts: I think that Pheonix's 1 outspin was thank to the armor popping off and hitting Garuda.

Overall:

Do your Dread Pheonix P4 testing and Discussion in the Comments below.

(The Pheonix combo was based of off the bey in V2KX's intro for how the burst metagame is. The combo was Level Chip Revive Pheonix 10 Bump Atomic.)
I would personally try Perfect Phoenix, as it is better than both revive Phoenix and dead Phoenix.
(Dec. 23, 2019  8:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I would personally try Perfect Phoenix, as it is better than both revive Phoenix and dead Phoenix.

I don't have rP4 or have unboxed the pP4 starter pack yet.
(Dec. 23, 2019  8:39 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2019  8:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I would personally try Perfect Phoenix, as it is better than both revive Phoenix and dead Phoenix.

I don't have rP4 or have unboxed the pP4 starter pack yet.

That’s fine. However I’ll say now the removal of metal does make it worse than it could be. Try dP4 00Cross Atomic vs a good hasbro combo like B3 0Wall Bearing.
dP4 00 Cross Atomic vs B3 0 Bump Bearing
Pheonix win rate: 60% (1 burst and 2 outspins)
Balkesh win rate: 40% (2 outspins)
(Dec. 23, 2019  9:10 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: dP4 00 Cross Atomic vs B3 0 Bump Bearing
Pheonix win rate: 60% (1 burst and 2 outspins)
Balkesh win rate: 40% (2 outspins)
Interesting that dP outspun B3 twice.
dP4 10 B At vs. B3 0 B Bearing With 20 rounds
Pheonix win rate: OOOOOOOOOKOO (60%)
Balkesh win rate: OOBBBBOB (40%)

1 mislaunch Redone

So, Pheonix did really well with Above Average top tier Hasbro parts. I really enjoyed when the armor came off, it gave me a bit of an adrenaline rush.