[Hasbro]  Dimension-S Testing and Discussion

Hey everyone, I’m just opening this thread to test a piece that a lot of Hasbro Bladers have been talking about: Dimension-S. This piece was first brought to my attention by bladekid, who said it was extremely powerful for spin equalizing, even outspinning Hasbro Bearing.
Now, onto some tests!

Balkesh B3 00W Br (Odd Soft)vs Astroid Zeutron 00W Dm-S (Even Soft)

B3 00W Br- 0 Wins
aZ3 00W Dm-S- 2 Wins(2 OS)
18 Ties

Dm-S Win Rate- (100%)

Spryzen Requiem S3 00W Dm-S (Even Weak) vs Perfect Phoenix 00C Xt+ (Odd Weak)

S3 00W Dm-S- 5 Wins(5 OS)
pP 00C Xt+- 0 Wins
15 Ties
Dm-S Win Rate (100%)

Lord Spriggan 0W Br(Odd Soft)(Left) vs gK3 00W Dm-S (Even Soft)

LS 0W Br- 0 Wins
gK3 00W Dm-S- 5 Wins(5 OS)
10 Ties

Now, these will be a weird test where I just try to find out how good Dm-S’s KO defense is.

S3 00W Dm-S (Left Soft) vs Judgment Diabolos St X’ (Banked)

S3 00W Dm-S- 13 Wins (11 OS, 2 KO)
JD St X’- 7 Wins (2 OS, 5 KO)

Overall, Spryzen did pretty well against Judgment, and since Dm-S is able to move around a little, it was able to sometimes KO Judgment on the ridge. 

Zwei Diabolos Sting Jolt Dash (Banked) vs S3 00W Dm-S (Soft)(Right)

ZD St Jl’- 9 Wins (9 KO)
S3 00W Dm-S- 6 Wins (6 OS)

Thanks for reading! Feel free to post whichever  tests you want to see in the thread!
(Nov. 05, 2019  3:28 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Hey everyone, I’m just opening this thread to test a piece that a lot of Hasbro Bladers have been talking about: Dimension-S. This piece was first brought to my attention by bladekid, who said it was extremely powerful for spin equalizing, even outspinning Hasbro Bearing.
Now, onto some tests!

B3 00W Br- 0 Wins
18 Ties

Dm-S Win Rate- (100%)

S3 00W Br- 5 Wins(5 OS)
pP 00C Xt+- 0 Wins
15 Ties
Dm-S Win Rate (100%)

LS 0W Br- 0 Wins
10 Ties

Now, these will be a weird test where I just try to find out how good Dm-S’s KO defense is.

Overall, Spryzen did pretty well against Judgment, and since Dm-S is able to move around a little, it was able to sometimes KO Judgment on the ridge. 

ZD St Jl’- 9 Wins (9 KO)

Thanks for reading! Feel free to post whichever  tests you want to see in the thread!

Thanks for the tests! Now I know to look for tA4 today at Target!

Could you do a mirror match with Br and Dm-S? And what mode was it in? And could you test it’s same spin capabilities, please?
Yes, I can do that, sorry for not having specified which mode, it was in low balance mode for every test.

EDIT:
S3 00W Br(Odd Weak)(Right) vs S3 00W Dm-S

S3 00W Br- 3 Wins(All OS)
S3 00W Dm-S- 6 Wins(All OS)
11 Ties

Dm-S also seems to be better in a mirror match in same spin as well, but it’s much more prone to scraping than Br on Wall.
(Nov. 05, 2019  3:45 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Yes, I can do that, sorry for not having  specified which mode, it was in low balance mode for every test.

EDIT:
S3 00W Br(Odd Weak)(Right) vs S3 00W Dm-S

S3 00W Br- 3 Wins(All OS)
S3 00W Dm-S- 6 Wins(All OS)
11 Ties

Dm-S also seems to be better in a mirror match in same spin as well, but it’s much more prone to scraping than Br on Wall.
Thanks! Could you do Dm-S VS At same and opposite, please?
Very interesting revelation and testing results, thanks Ardmore Bladers!
Thanks! Also, what would be a better combo, Sr3 00W Dm-S or B3 00W Dm-S Ardmore Bladers
(Nov. 06, 2019  10:23 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Thanks! Also, what would be a better combo, Sr3 00W Dm-S or B3 00W Dm-S Ardmore Bladers

I would say S3 00W Dm-S, because it’s a little better for countering Judgment and has a little more stamina than B3.
(Nov. 06, 2019  1:00 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2019  10:23 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Thanks! Also, what would be a better combo, Sr3 00W Dm-S or B3 00W Dm-S Ardmore Bladers

I would say S3 00W Dm-S, because it’s a little better for countering Judgment and has a little more stamina than B3.
Yeah, this is why I used SrS3 instead of B3 at anime east.
(Nov. 06, 2019  1:00 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:

Thanks
Also can you do S3 00W Dm-S vs cZS 00W Br. If you don't have 2 00's then use 10
I recently traded for a Dm-S so I did a few tests with it too.

Balkesh B3 00Wall Bearing vs Archer Hercules 7Cross Xtend+
B3.00W.Br: 4 wins (all OS)
aH.7C.Xt+: 3 wins (all OS)
13 ties redone
B3.00W.Br win rate: 57%

Balkesh B3 00Wall Dimension-S vs Archer Hercules 7Cross Xtend+
B3.00W.Dm-S: 4 wins (all OS)
aH.7C.Xt+: 2 wins (all OS)
14 ties redone
B3.00W.Dm-S win rate: 66%

Dm-S managed one more tie vs aH.7C.Xt+ compared to Br, meaning that it technically had a better winrate, but either way the matchup was close. I can't say for sure if one is definitely better than the other, but the point that there is a new Driver that has comparable opposite spin performance to Bearing and Xtend+.
(Nov. 05, 2019  3:28 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Hey everyone, I’m just opening this thread to test a piece that a lot of Hasbro Bladers have been talking about: Dimension-S. This piece was first brought to my attention by bladekid, who said it was extremely powerful for spin equalizing, even outspinning Hasbro Bearing.
Now, onto some tests!

B3 00W Br- 0 Wins
18 Ties

Dm-S Win Rate- (100%)

S3 00W Br- 5 Wins(5 OS)
pP 00C Xt+- 0 Wins
15 Ties
Dm-S Win Rate (100%)

LS 0W Br- 0 Wins
10 Ties

ZD St Jl’- 9 Wins (9 KO)

um, just a mistake, on S3 00W Dm-S vs pP 00C Xt+, you marked it as S3 00W Br
(Nov. 07, 2019  7:49 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
Now, onto some tests!

B3 00W Br- 0 Wins
18 Ties

Dm-S Win Rate- (100%)

S3 00W Br- 5 Wins(5 OS)
pP 00C Xt+- 0 Wins
15 Ties
Dm-S Win Rate (100%)

LS 0W Br- 0 Wins
10 Ties

ZD St Jl’- 9 Wins (9 KO)

um, just a mistake, on S3 00W Dm-S vs pP 00C Xt+, you marked it as S3 00W Br

Oh, thanks! Fixed!
(Nov. 07, 2019  1:26 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Would Dm-S work well on turbo spryzen?
If you get the balance right.
Could you possibly try Dm-S in a stationary attacker combo?

When stable it is able to stay in the center regardless of launch speed. So maybe turbo Achilles could be used to deal with stamina types by hitting hard and the impact causing it to circle and hit from above messing up the opponent's stamina. The extra burst resistance of the burst guards means that a lot of times it can deal with attackers as well.

Could you test turbo Achillies.00T.Dm-S against common Hasbro attack and stamina combos?
Can dragoon work with this for burst standard? Maybe a combo like dragoon. polish. dm-s?
(Nov. 07, 2019  4:43 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Can dragoon work with this for burst standard? Maybe a combo like dragoon. polish. dm-s?

Honestly Hasbro Dragoon has too weak of slopes to be useful in Burst Classic.
(Nov. 07, 2019  5:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Honestly Hasbro Dragoon has too weak of slopes to be useful in Burst Classic.

I have seen a video (not tournament footage) using dragoon. polish. xt-s. Just wondered if dm-s can replace that.
Hold on, Dm-S can use Wall without scraping? That seems odd, considering this is low balance mode.
(Nov. 11, 2019  1:54 AM)Armor Wrote: Hold on, Dm-S can use Wall without scraping? That seems odd, considering this is low balance mode.
That's because it doesn't fall low enough to scrape
But my Dm-S lost to pP 00C Xtend+ out of 20 battles with win rate of 5% and pP 85%. Can anyone tell me why?
EDIT: Combo was S3 00W Dm-S in low balance mode
(Nov. 11, 2019  2:02 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  1:54 AM)Armor Wrote: Hold on, Dm-S can use Wall without scraping? That seems odd, considering this is low balance mode.
That's because it doesn't fall low enough to scrape

So it's taller than the normal Dimension in low balance mode?
(Nov. 11, 2019  9:35 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  2:02 AM)bladekid Wrote: That's because it doesn't fall low enough to scrape

So it's taller than the normal Dimension in low balance mode?
Idk, but what I mean is unlike other tips, it just doesn't fall over so it doesn't have a chance to scrape like Br or Xt+.
(Nov. 11, 2019  9:48 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2019  9:35 PM)Armor Wrote: So it's taller than the normal Dimension in low balance mode?
Idk, but what I mean is unlike other tips, it just doesn't fall over so it doesn't have a chance to scrape like Br or Xt+.

Xt+ definitely scrapes with Wall.