[Hasbro]  Defense Parts Only

What would make for the the strongest defense .only using defense type.
Here's the thing, Defense Type Layers aren't good for Defense

I guess Ark Bahamut 0Glaive Atomic/Orbit. Though it's kinda risky using Atomic/Orbit over Bearing for this combo
I know this might not really be that competitive but try kS.3G.O
Actually, the Energy Layers made for defense are not that good for defense. We prefer to use bulkier and heavier Layers such as Fafnir F3 and Cognite C3. But I believe that Satomb S3 and Kerbeus K2 can solve your purpose. Try Kerbeus K2 Jerk Orbit and Satomb S3 4 Glaive Atomic.
That what am aiming being heavy but for sure all try kerbeus k2
Kerbes yell atomic
try Ac.0B.At
A lot of you are posting TT things. The thread is for Hasbro. I'd say Drain Fafnir.7C.At
What do people don't understand about the tag "Hasbro"?
Hasbro nerfed Alter Chronos recently with it's mode changing lock. The only other choices are Kreis Satan and Blast Jinnus, which are both garbage. Legend Spriggan is the only decent choice for defense now.

Legend Spriggan.2/4/5/7 G.At/O/N/D
It sounds ridiculous, but V2,upper,press works really well for me
(Apr. 10, 2018  10:39 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: What do people don't understand about the tag "Hasbro"?
Hasbro nerfed Alter Chronos recently with it's mode changing lock. The only other choices are Kreis Satan and Blast Jinnus, which are both garbage. Legend Spriggan is the only decent choice for defense now.

Kreis satan isn't that bad but it isn't amazing. I do think it would be better than legend spriggan in defense
Unicrest 4Glaive Orbit
(May. 12, 2018  12:53 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  10:39 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: What do people don't understand about the tag "Hasbro"?

Kreis satan isn't that bad but it isn't amazing. I do think it would be better than legend spriggan in defense

Legend Spriggan has upper mode (Right Spin), so it just has to take hits and the other beys out right now are easy to burst.