[Hasbro]  Caynox C3 Testing and Discussion

(Jul. 29, 2018  8:57 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  8:07 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: those kids placed 1st and 2nd in a hasbro-only tournament using caynox combos. now for WBO tournaments, hasbro has exactly zero competitive offerings, only because of the current “turbo lag” (that will change in time, of course)

but for those who play at home seriously against hasbro-only opponents, caynox is a completely legit threat for those who know when and how to use it.  and if you doubt that, keep practicing :)

Those kids placed 11st and 2nd  by beating other kids who were probably inexperienced too.  Also they used hasbro stadium. In wbo tournaments  tt stadiums are used. The difference in performance of parts in both stadiums is immense. Attack is very weak in hasbro stadiums. So i wouldn't be suprised if people overlooked caynox c3 for a2,y and maybe even j2 in a wbo hasbro only tournament as they seem a bit more safe but with that being said a tight fitting  caynox c3 combo can be better. So in short caynox c3 is surely one of the  top  stamina layers in hasbro only format but does  not completely outclasses the previous layers. Plus its universally known hasbro is behind tt in terms of releases that is the reason why hasbro only tournaments must be done so that hasbro meta can be known better

i’m no fan of hasbro stadiums, but with all those pockets i wouldn’t say hasbro stadiums are weak for attack.  maybe it’s just the way you are launching and the combos you are choosing.

every tournament is filled with all kinds of experience levels, winning a tournament is always a hard thing to do.  do not attempt to discount the victory these kids earned, especially when you don’t attend tournaments of any type, under any format.

either way, caynox was used in the finals of a major hasbro only tournament.  therefore it is by de facto, highly competitive for hasbro only tournaments.  you didn’t know before, now you know ;)
@[Rebel Blader]

Caynox C3 7 Bearing (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7Glaive Atomic (Even): Rebel Blader
- C3.7.Br: 8 OS, 2 Burst, 1 KO (55% Win Rate)
- C3.7G.At: 9 OS (45% Win Rate)
(Aug. 14, 2018  9:40 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: @[Rebel Blader]

Caynox C3 7 Bearing (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7Glaive Atomic (Even): Rebel Blader
- C3.7.Br: 8 SFs, 2 BFs, 1 SO (55% Win Rate)
- C3.7G.At: 9 SFs (45% Win Rate)

How many times it happened that u launched bearing variant first and it ended up winning?
(Aug. 15, 2018  3:01 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: How many times it happened that u launched bearing variant first and it ended up winning?
I don't have the exact match up results on me anymore, but from what I can remember, Caynox C3 on At won most of the time Caynox C3 on Br was launched first. Overall, it was a pretty close battle. Maybe from now on, I'll put the results of each match in a spoiler tag.
Caynox C3 7 Bearing (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7 Atomic (Even): Defensa
- C3.7.Br: 15 OS, 2 Burst (85% Win Rate)
- C3.7.At: 3 OS (15% Win Rate)
Caynox C3 7 Bearing (Odd) vs. (Stamina Mode) Cognite C3 0Glaive Atomic (Even): Rebel Blader
- C3.7.Br: 13 OS, 4 Burst, 1 KO (90% Win Rate)
- C3.0G.At: 2 Burst (10% Win Rate)

Caynox C3 7 Bearing (Odd) vs. (Attack Mode) Cognite C3 0Glaive Atomic (Even): Rebel Blader
- C3.7.Br: 13 OS, 5 KO (90% Win Rate)
- C3.0G.At: 2 Burst (10% Win Rate)
A2 7 Br vs caynox c3 7 Br alternate launches switch layers after 10 rounds
Then a2 7 Br vs noctemis n3 7 br alternate launches switch layers after 10 rounds for comparison
Anubion A2 7 Bearing (Odd) vs. Caynox C3 7 Bearing (Even): Rebel Blader
- A2.7.Br: 5 OS, 1 Burst (30% Win Rate)
- C3.7.Br: 14 OS (70% Win Rate)

Battles 1-10: A2 had 7 (4 Star) and Br (1) while C3 had 7 (1 Star) and Br (2)
Battles 11-20: C3 had 7 (4 Star) and Br (1) while A2 had 7 (1 Star) and Br (2)

Comparison Tests

Anubion A2 7 Bearing (Odd) vs. (Upper Mode) Noctemis N3 7 Bearing (Even): Rebel Blader
- A2.7.Br: 5 OS, 1 Burst (30% Win Rate)
- N3.7.Br: 11 OS, 3 Burst (70% Win Rate)

Battles 1-10: A2 had 7 (4 Star) and Br (1) while N3 had 7 (1 Star) and Br (2)
Battles 11-20: N3 had 7 (4 Star) and Br (1) while A2 had 7 (1 Star) and Br (2)

Anubion A2 7 Bearing (Odd) vs. (Smash Mode) Noctemis N3 7 Bearing (Even): Rebel Blader
- A2.7.Br: 3 OS (15% Win Rate)
- N3.7.Br: 15 OS, 2 Burst (85% Win Rate)

Battles 1-10: A2 had 7 (4 Star) and Br (1) while N3 had 7 (1 Star) and Br (2)
Battles 11-20: N3 had 7 (4 Star) and Br (1) while A2 had 7 (1 Star) and Br (2)
Caynox C3 7Cross Bearing (Even) vs Garuda G3 7Cross Atomic (Odd) (requested by K1D)

C3.7C.Br: 13 SF,(65% Win Rate)

G3.7C.At: 7 SF, (35% Win Rate)
(Sep. 16, 2018  10:13 PM)sakura Wrote: Caynox C3 7Cross Bearing (Even) vs Garuda G3 7Cross Atomic (Odd) (requested by K1D)

C3.7C.Br: 13 SF,(65% Win Rate)

G3.7C.At: 7 SF, (35% Win Rate)
U must have a good balance caynox c3 because  usually g3 At destroys Caynox c3 Br
(Sep. 16, 2018  11:26 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: U must have a good balance caynox c3 because usually g3 At destroys Caynox c3 Br
Might've been bc Cross was used on Caynox C3.

This was my test result from a while back, but I didn't use Cross.

(Sep. 17, 2018  2:56 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  11:26 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: U must have a good balance caynox c3 because usually g3 At destroys Caynox c3 Br
Might've been bc Cross was used on Caynox C3.

This was my test result from a while back, but I didn't use Cross.

U should do caynox c3 7c Br vs g3 7 M at alternate  launches to further clarify this
(Jul. 29, 2018  8:07 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:47 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Idk what conclusions u r trying to make or what u want to prove from a clip of a bunch of inexperienced kids playing beyblades in hasbro stadium but fyi i would like to inform caynox c3 is barely competitive. IIt only works with bearing which has a tight enough spring to compensate for its burst resistance. It cant be used on atomic or orbit. Tho it can be used with destroy if u stall it right but that combo is still being tested plus if u check the previous tests a2 and y still give caynox c3 competition

those kids placed 1st and 2nd in a hasbro-only tournament using caynox combos. now for WBO tournaments, hasbro has exactly zero competitive offerings, only because of the current “turbo lag” (that will change in time, of course)

but for those who play at home seriously against hasbro-only opponents, caynox is a completely legit threat for those who know when and how to use it.  and if you doubt that, keep practicing Smile

Thats not true, I've done really well in tournaments using only hasbro and I've beaten things like aH, rP, and hS only using hasbro. Its all about knowing the differences between TT and hasbro and using it to your advantage
Caynox C3 7Cross Bearing (Odd) vs. Garuda G3 7Meteor Atomic (Even): Rebel Blader
- C3.7C.Br: 6 OS, 5 KO (55% Win Rate)
- G3.7M.At: 5 OS, 4 Burst (45% Win Rate)

Alright, got it. But tbh, while Caynox C3 got the narrow edge against Garuda G3, it might come down to the difference in variables if you're going to compare the results of this test to the one that Sakura did. Like for example, the Br that I use in my tests is a little more aggressive compared to my other Br, which means it can tornado stall. The only reason I don't prioritize using the other one is bc I've used this one since the start of my Br-related tests, so I don't want the results to be different. The At I used in this test has a higher chance of taking the middle first due to this. Also, I have and will probably always use ripcord launchers, that's my preference. Sakura probably used a string launcher. Nothing wrong with that, but again, I prefer ripcord launchers. And, don't worry, I make sure I can get smooth and strong launches in every battle.
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:02 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  8:07 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: those kids placed 1st and 2nd in a hasbro-only tournament using caynox combos. now for WBO tournaments, hasbro has exactly zero competitive offerings, only because of the current “turbo lag” (that will change in time, of course)

but for those who play at home seriously against hasbro-only opponents, caynox is a completely legit threat for those who know when and how to use it.  and if you doubt that, keep practicing Smile

Thats not true, I've done really well in tournaments using only hasbro and I've beaten things like aH, rP, and hS only using hasbro. Its all about knowing the differences between TT and hasbro and using it to your advantage

i suppose anything is possible. however in the winning combos thread we haven’t seen anything hasbro listed since the legal g3 days.
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:16 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i suppose anything is possible. however in the winning combos thread we haven’t seen anything hasbro listed since the legal g3 days.
That's because we only have Hasbro counters for some top-tier TT combos, not all unfortunately. So like for example, a weak launched Caynox C3 Br has a chance of beating hS At, but still loses to hS Br. F3 has a chance of beating aH, but not the same chance against hS. L3 might get some KOs on hS, but I don't think it's consistent enough. And so on and so forth. Once we can find a Hasbro counter to hS Br, chances are you could see some Hasbro combos in the Winning Combos thread.
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:28 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:16 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i suppose anything is possible. however in the winning combos thread we haven’t seen anything hasbro listed since the legal g3 days.
That's because we only have Hasbro counters for some top-tier TT combos, not all unfortunately. So like for example, a weak launched Caynox C3 Br has a chance of beating hS At, but still loses to hS Br. F3 has a chance of beating aH, but not the same chance against hS. L3 might get some KOs on hS, but I don't think it's consistent enough. And so on and so forth. Once we can find a Hasbro counter to hS Br, chances are you could see some Hasbro combos in the Winning Combos thread.
I was thinking that maybe L3 Hn could beat hS Br, but I'm not sure.

(Sep. 17, 2018  4:16 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:02 PM)bladekid Wrote: Thats not true, I've done really well in tournaments using only hasbro and I've beaten things like aH, rP, and hS only using hasbro. Its all about knowing the differences between TT and hasbro and using it to your advantage

i suppose anything is possible. however in the winning combos thread we haven’t seen anything hasbro listed since the legal g3 days.

I went to a tournament in toronto and I got in the top 8 (i was second place, but just because I lost to someone at the end. But we were both undefeated up until that battle.) And I only used hasbro beys.
soooo C3.7B.Br hard counters hS/Sr.7G.O
Here's a test I did with @[LazerBeamz].

Caynox C3 7 Bearing (Weak) vs. (Defense Mode) Hell Salamander 0Bump Atomic (KJ & LazerBeamz)
- C3.7.Br: 7 OS (70% Win Rate)
- hS.0B.At: 3 OS (30% Win Rate)
(Sep. 18, 2018  3:27 AM)K1D Wrote: soooo C3.7B.Br hard counters hS/Sr.7G.O

i think i have told u this before but orbit sucks in opposite spin matchups
I only have a Hasbro atomic so yeh.

(Sep. 22, 2018  9:48 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  3:27 AM)K1D Wrote: soooo C3.7B.Br hard counters hS/Sr.7G.O

i think i have told u this before but orbit sucks in opposite spin matchups
(Sep. 23, 2018  2:14 AM)K1D Wrote: I only have a Hasbro orbit so yeh.

(Sep. 22, 2018  9:48 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i think i have told u this before but orbit sucks in opposite spin matchups
Orbit is okay with Noctemis N3 n Caynox C3 if u dont have anything  better
(Sep. 23, 2018  10:32 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  2:14 AM)K1D Wrote: I only have a Hasbro orbit so yeh.

Orbit is okay with Noctemis N3 n Caynox C3 if u dont have anything  better

Meant hasbro atomic
(Sep. 23, 2018  11:26 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  10:32 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Orbit is okay with Noctemis N3 n Caynox C3 if u dont have anything  better

Meant hasbro atomic

Those two work fine with atomic too