Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

They remove the metal on turbo beys yet they don't remember to change the 12 disk so it doesn't shave other beys?
(Dec. 02, 2018  10:34 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: They remove the metal on turbo beys yet they don't remember to change the 12 disk so it doesn't shave other beys?

Who says they were gonna change 12?
(Dec. 03, 2018  2:06 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  10:34 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: They remove the metal on turbo beys yet they don't remember to change the 12 disk so it doesn't shave other beys?

Who says they were gonna change 12?

They care about changing names with "hell", "death", and other words like that, So it would make sense that they would want to protect the children and their property.
I’ve figured out something that I bet Hasbro will do!

They will make Charge-X Valtryek V4 and it will be a reskinned Valtryek or Valtryek V2. Same thing with Achilles and Spriggan
(Dec. 03, 2018  2:26 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  2:06 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Who says they were gonna change 12?

They care about changing names with "hell", "death", and other words like that, So it would make sense that they would want to protect the children and their property.

So? TT never addressed the problem, and in doing so they probably haven't presented the problem to Hasbro during the production of the Turbo Beys which could be before Cho-Z was released since TT and Hasbro make their products in advanced.
BEYBLADE BURST TURBO STARTERS  WAVE 1 AT $7.50 AT WALMART.COM

Pretty good price, especially for Forneus and Val.
Daaaaaannnnng. Might pick up forneus for another zero
Additional drawbacks/features (Rail Rush Beystadium)

The rim of the stadium that prevents beyblades from leaving is instead raised to double or 1.5x its height to prevent Slingshock performance tips from leaving the rails at high speed. However, there is a drawback to it. Non-Slingshock performance tips, e.g. Variable (completely worn) have the tendency to scratch the rim with a higher part of the tip, preventing proper movement and may cause the beyblade to lose stamina. Certain performance tips are prone to this drawback and therefore should not be used in the Rail Rush Beystadium unless the attack tip is tall enough or the blader is confident it will pull through or not touch the rim.
Hey guys, how it’s going? 

I was just wanted to have an interesting conversation about.what you guys would do to improve Hasbro Beyblade Burst products and how you would handle advertisement.
BREAKING NEWS 

While checking Amazon, I found Ogre O4 and Kraken K4.

Links
- Ogre O4: https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-E4723AS0...1248837011
- Kraken K4: https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-E4724AS0...1248837011

The combos are Ogre O4 1 Jaggy-S and Kraken K4 11 (don't know the Driver yet actually).
Wow. I LOVE both of those so much. I hope TT releases both but it seems like we'll only get Kraken. Also, Kraken being revealed by Hasbro before TT is hilarious to me.

The silhouette must be Knight, then, since it does not match.
(Dec. 06, 2018  4:53 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: While checking Amazon, I found Ogre O4 and Kraken K4.

Links

The combos are Ogre O4 1 Jaggy-S and Kraken K4 11 (don't know the Driver yet actually).

Kraken's driver actually doesn't exist. I checked the list I made to see if there was a TS14, which there is none.
I really dig Kraken K4s design, it's pretty. It also debunks any theories of RBV13 being Kraken.

I think Kraken and Typhons designs are my favourite ones, but Sphinx and Ogre aren't bad either. I think Typhon begs to have metal though, with where the silver parts are placed, it would've had a lot of OWD.
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:39 PM)originalzankye Wrote: BREAKING NEWS 

Are these beys out in Canada
(Dec. 06, 2018  5:35 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  4:53 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: While checking Amazon, I found Ogre O4 and Kraken K4.

Links

Kraken's driver actually doesn't exist. I checked the list I made to see if there was a TS14, which there is none.

maybe it can be eternal or a new driver cause ts13 is wedge
(Dec. 06, 2018  6:43 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  5:35 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Kraken's driver actually doesn't exist. I checked the list I made to see if there was a TS14, which there is none.

maybe it can be eternal or a new driver cause ts13 is wedge

Except its not Eternal. We have a picture of Hercules H4 and it had Eternal-S which is classified as TS15-S. This is definitely a new driver, which is most likely only new because of the Slingshock stats.
those exclusives looks so cool! It's sad they are being released by hasbro, they are really nice designs to be wasted with this no-metal thing that Hasbro is doing
Yeah, I'm with Grey Bey here. Those designs are kinda cool, at least Kraken is cool to me. The others are just sub par. What Hasbro is doing in Turbo with the SlingShock thing is just sad.
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:39 PM)originalzankye Wrote: BREAKING NEWS 

Great, that makes less money I can use to buy the Takara Tomy beys, except for ones that do not even have the gimmicks in them as they get called Slingshock layers. But now I understand their intentions. They tend to make dual pack Slingshock layers not have any gimmicks inside them at all and ONLY have the Slingshock layers with gimmicks in the starter packs. What a way to buy two beys in a dual pack only to realise that those Slingshock layers don’t even have their gimmicks inside them because Hasbro only allows starter packs to have these gimmicks instead.

I also doubt Eternal’s functionality with POM. As always, Hasbro’s so cheap, they replace every intended POM driver with a random non-POM driver, just like how Hasbro completely ignored Yielding because that driver is focused on POM, and they replace the POM on Bearing with entire PLASTIC. I’m starting to see that they will make Eternal the exact same thing.
I'm sad that Kraken is a Hasbro exclusive. I really want to see what TT would do with it (gimmick, driver, etc.). I think all these Beyblades are very cool looking and I'm very glad Hasbro is releasing them, at least.
Tbh, I won't be surprised if Hasbro Eternal ends up with something like flipping that little plastic plate to make a giga flat to make the Bey "ride on the rails". Oh, boy...

If these SlingShock Beys were like a second line, as those Micros, or the Rip Fire, or even the RC ones, then ok I'd be fine with them. The thing is that they changed A LOT in the main line and even cut some parts from the anime to not show Aiga...er ... changing Xtend height. The problem isn't only because they changed so much from the original Takara Tomy ones, it's not that bad, but we have to think of those who can't buy from abroad for whatever reason, they just want the cool Beys in a store nearby, and what they got from Hasbro? Those Beys. That's what really bothers me about all this SlingShock stuff.