[Answered]  Hasbro Beyblade launchers

I’ve had 2 hasbro Beyblade Evolution Launchers, and they both broke by the prongs falling off, can anybody tell me a launcher easy to get in the north of NA that won’t break
Duel Threat String Launcher

It has both L and R spin modes, is sturdy, and is powerful. Don’t pull the cord off, but it wont break on ya.
(Feb. 25, 2018  9:11 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: Duel Threat String Launcher

It has both L and R spin modes, is sturdy, and is powerful. Don’t pull the cord off, but it wont break on ya.

I have never seen it anywhere before
(Feb. 25, 2018  5:35 PM)Sunlightning Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2018  9:11 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: Duel Threat String Launcher

I have never seen it anywhere before

It is available at Toys R Us and Amazon.
Ok
Masters kit is only the rightspin version though, i’d suggest amazon or Hasbrotoyshop.com
Check toys r us. They have so many dual threat launchers where I live.
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:59 AM)bladekid Wrote: Check toys r us. They have so many dual threat launchers where I live.

I checked, all sold out.
Masters Kit String Launcher is the best, second best is Dual Threat
I'd disagree if my Dual Threat launcher didn't break after 5 launches in right spin. It's a lot more powerful, but mine didn't last very long at all before it was rendered left spin only.
(Mar. 10, 2018  9:36 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'd disagree if my Dual Threat launcher didn't break after 5 launches in right spin. It's a lot more powerful, but mine didn't last very long at all before it was rendered left spin only.

did you open it up and see what the problem was?

these LR string launchers have many points of failure, but perhaps this was something simple you could correct, like a slipped gear, etc.

that said, it might be a stripped gear as well. who knows.

i’ve had to open up a few TT LR string launchers, anything is possible.
My 3rd one just broke, I’m going to Walmart later to check if there are any there
I've never had a single launcher, string or rip cord, break on me, ever. String launchers have way to many moving internal parts so if you pull on it hard of course it's gonna break. I prefer the SS rip cord launcher anyway. You can launch with significantly more power and don't have to worry about breaking your launcher. Although I do recommend using hot water to straighten the rip cord first. Seriously though, I already know imma catch flak for this but imo string launchers are massively overrated. Unless you have the arm strength of a five year old, I'd go with a SS rip cord launcher.  I have two master kit string launchers and one dual threat and I'm not impressed with either at all.
(Apr. 11, 2018  4:18 PM)BeyHunter_Yura Wrote: I've never had a single launcher, string or rip cord, break on me, ever. String launchers have way to many moving internal parts so if you pull on it hard of course it's gonna break. I prefer the SS rip cord launcher anyway. You can launch with significantly more power and don't have to worry about breaking your launcher. Although I do recommend using hot water to straighten the rip cord first. Seriously though, I already know imma catch flak for this but imo string launchers are massively overrated. Unless you have the arm strength of a five year old, I'd go with a SS rip cord launcher.  I have two master kit string launchers and one dual threat and I'm not impressed with either at all.
Every SS rip cord launcher I have has broke though, I had 3 of them brake on me.
(Apr. 12, 2018  5:17 AM)Sunlightning Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  4:18 PM)BeyHunter_Yura Wrote: I've never had a single launcher, string or rip cord, break on me, ever. String launchers have way to many moving internal parts so if you pull on it hard of course it's gonna break. I prefer the SS rip cord launcher anyway. You can launch with significantly more power and don't have to worry about breaking your launcher. Although I do recommend using hot water to straighten the rip cord first. Seriously though, I already know imma catch flak for this but imo string launchers are massively overrated. Unless you have the arm strength of a five year old, I'd go with a SS rip cord launcher.  I have two master kit string launchers and one dual threat and I'm not impressed with either at all.
Every SS rip cord launcher I have has broke though, I had 3 of them brake on me.

Well bro, you're obviously doing something wrong.
(Apr. 12, 2018  10:26 AM)BeyHunter_Yura Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2018  5:17 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: Every SS rip cord launcher I have has broke though, I had 3 of them brake on me.

Well bro, you're obviously doing something wrong.

Is launching them too hard wrong?

(Apr. 15, 2018  5:43 AM)Sunlightning Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2018  10:26 AM)BeyHunter_Yura Wrote: Well bro, you're obviously doing something wrong.

Because that’s all I did

I just ordered a Dual Threat Launcher.

Should come on Monday.
(Apr. 15, 2018  5:43 AM)Sunlightning Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2018  10:26 AM)BeyHunter_Yura Wrote: Well bro, you're obviously doing something wrong.

(Apr. 15, 2018  5:43 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: Is launching them too hard wrong?

Because that’s all I did

I just ordered a Dual Threat Launcher.

Should come on Monday.

My launcher is here and works!
Thx everybody
best by far is the tt lr launcher. solid lock and change.
(May. 14, 2018  3:51 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  3:41 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: Why isn’t 7 better for defense than 4? It’s heavier. (I have no idea what the difference between parts are)

Well it isn't exactly better than 7 but it'ss more useful for attack/stamina combos than 4. 7 is good for most types of beyblades but most choose to use 7's heavy weight for attack/stamina and save 4 different abilities for defense/stamina. Again is really what you prefer. I've used my 7 and 4 on my alter cognite and I don't see do much of a difference in its ability to defend against attacks.

(May. 14, 2018  8:23 AM)Lucifer's Spawn Wrote: best by far is the tt lr launcher. solid lock and change.

This thread is hasbro Beyblade launchers though.
(May. 14, 2018  3:46 PM)Sunlightning Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  3:51 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: Well it isn't exactly better than 7 but it'ss more useful for attack/stamina combos than 4. 7 is good for most types of beyblades but most choose to use 7's heavy weight for attack/stamina and save 4 different abilities for defense/stamina. Again is really what you prefer. I've used my 7 and 4 on my alter cognite and I don't see do much of a difference in its ability to defend against attacks.

(May. 14, 2018  8:23 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: best by far is the tt lr launcher. solid lock and change.

This thread is hasbro Beyblade launchers though.

I don't know how this got here... Maybe I choose the wrong thread in my notifications?

(May. 14, 2018  3:47 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  3:46 PM)Sunlightning Wrote: This thread is hasbro Beyblade launchers though.

I don't know how this got here... Maybe I chose the wrong thread in my notifications?
I have the LR string launcher and the original sword launcher. LR is still working, but isn't as powerful as a ripcord. My sword launcher was the best but I ripped to hard I guess a few too many times and now it's basically useless from breaking it. I also have the Hasbro launchers that come with the beys and they're actually super strong and none that I have have broken yet. They don't feel the greatest but the power is there.
Get a digital sword launcher