[Unanswered]  Beyblade Micros

I really want some Micros, but I don't know where to get them. I want to buy them in a store so I can be guaranteed what I want, due to the letter trick, but I haven't seen them anywhere!

oops. I put this in the Burst Customizing section. sorry
I have seen some at Walgreens but that was like a month ago.
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:16 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I have seen some at Walgreens but that was like a month ago.

I got some in Puerto Rico over the summer and forgot about this thread xD
I don't know where you are but Kmart just stocked up way too late on Beyblade Micros in Australia.
My friend has some and I figured out that u can use the big beyblade tips and they still work...just dont use the tip iron or sword.
Thought I’d throw a customization in here.
Q2.α
It beats basically everything I’ve tried it against, in fact I’d say that α on anything would be good. Others I’ve tested it on are Caynox and Spryzen S2 and they did just as well.
(Oct. 29, 2018  4:43 PM)Universe04 Wrote: Thought I’d throw a customization in here.
Q2.α
It beats basically everything I’ve tried it against, in fact I’d say that α on anything would be good. Others I’ve tested it on are Caynox and Spryzen S2 and they did just as well.

Is this for micros? I thought there weren't any different tips for micros?
Yes it is for Micros. There are different tips but they aren’t officially named so I just use the name of whatever tip it looks to be imitating.
I'm not 100% sure, is this a thread asking for help on where to find Beyblade Micros? I've moved it to Q&A if that's the case. Let me know if not (and I recommend maybe making the opening post a little clearer).