Hasbro Beyblade Burst Testings

(Nov. 14, 2017  12:17 AM)AsaladTheAnime1 Wrote: What Is A Good Combo for Spryzen S2

S2GX
Does anyone have Jormunter J2? I heard he's really good, and I can't get my hands on one as of now, and it would be cool if you could test him with his stock parts against another blade(now bey) with or without stock parts.
(Nov. 19, 2017  8:23 PM)AsaladTheAnime1 Wrote: But I Don't Have Xtreme

Heavy?

Then use accel or zephyr and next time do not ask if a random combo is good or. Not here this isnt the place also before asking u should have checked the list s2 combos are mentioned in it
(Nov. 14, 2017  3:57 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Does anyone have Jormunter J2? I heard he's really good, and I can't get my hands on one as of now, and it would be cool if you could test him with his stock parts against another blade(now bey) with or without stock parts.
I have J2 I.Cy. What combo do you want me to test it on?
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:02 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  3:57 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Does anyone have Jormunter J2? I heard he's really good, and I can't get my hands on one as of now, and it would be cool if you could test him with his stock parts against another blade(now bey) with or without stock parts.
I have J2 I.Cy. What combo do you want me to test it on?

Any really!! I would like to see, maybe, na any combo against him.
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:48 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:02 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: I have J2 I.Cy. What combo do you want me to test it on?

Any really!! I would like to see, maybe, na any combo against him.
Actually, you should really let me know what you want me to test. I have most of the Hasbro Beys right now except Evipero E2 really. Just hit me up and I'll test the combos as soon as I can. Thanks. Also, for the testing, does it matter who is launched first? And, could I use an MFB stadium for the testing as well?
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:07 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:48 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Any really!! I would like to see, maybe, na any combo against him.
Actually, you should really let me know what you want me to test. I have most of the Hasbro Beys right now except Evipero E2 really. Just hit me up and I'll test the combos as soon as I can. Thanks. Also, for the testing, does it matter who is launched first? And, could I use an MFB stadium for the testing as well?

I'll give you combos.

J2 Heavy/Gravity Survive/Revolve vs Roktavor Heavy Variable, Ygdreion Heavy/Gravity/Spread Revolve/Survive, and Unicrest Heavy Zephyr.
Then J2 Heavy/Gravity Zephyr vs the same things. That good?
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:32 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:07 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Actually, you should really let me know what you want me to test. I have most of the Hasbro Beys right now except Evipero E2 really. Just hit me up and I'll test the combos as soon as I can. Thanks. Also, for the testing, does it matter who is launched first? And, could I use an MFB stadium for the testing as well?

I'll give you combos.

J2 Heavy/Gravity Survive/Revolve vs Roktavor Heavy Variable, Ygdreion Heavy/Gravity/Spread Revolve/Survive, and Unicrest Heavy Zephyr.
You got it. Before I do though, does the order of what Bey gets launched first matter and could I use a stadium like the Beyblade XTS Lion's Lair Stadium for the testing? It's just a lot more open for Attack Beys and it'll hold me over until I get a Takara Tomy Burst Beystadium, probably a B-33 or B-50. Also, how many battles should I do for each?

Thanks.
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:53 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:32 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I'll give you combos.

You got it. Before I do though, does the order of what Bey gets launched first matter and could I use a stadium like the Beyblade XTS Lion's Lair Stadium for the testing? It's just a lot more open for Attack Beys and it'll hold me over until I get a Takara Tomy Burst Beystadium, probably a B-33 or B-50. Also, how many battles should I do for each?

Thanks.

technically that wouldn't officially count for testing but if you get a b-33 then your good
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:07 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:48 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Any really!! I would like to see, maybe, na any combo against him.

Try J2 verses Valtryek V1 and Kerbeas K2. Thanks! Also, launch J2 first, and no mfb arenas.
(Nov. 20, 2017  4:57 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:53 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: You got it. Before I do though, does the order of what Bey gets launched first matter and could I use a stadium like the Beyblade XTS Lion's Lair Stadium for the testing? It's just a lot more open for Attack Beys and it'll hold me over until I get a Takara Tomy Burst Beystadium, probably a B-33 or B-50. Also, how many battles should I do for each?

Thanks.

technically that wouldn't officially count for testing but if you get a b-33 then your good
Gotcha. I don't know when I'll be able to get one but I'll let y'all know when I do. Thanks.

(Nov. 20, 2017  5:01 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:07 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Actually, you should really let me know what you want me to test. I have most of the Hasbro Beys right now except Evipero E2 really. Just hit me up and I'll test the combos as soon as I can. Thanks. Also, for the testing, does it matter who is launched first? And, could I use an MFB stadium for the testing as well?

Try J2 verses Valtryek V1 and Kerbeas K2. Thanks! Also, launch J2 first, and no mfb arenas.
So Jormuntor J2 Infinity Cycle versus Valtryek Wing Accel and Kerbeus K2 Limited Press right? Gotcha on the launch order and when I get a B-33, I'll start the tests.
(Nov. 20, 2017  6:19 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Gotcha.

(Nov. 20, 2017  5:01 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Try J2 verses Valtryek V1 and Kerbeas K2. Thanks! Also, launch J2 first, and no mfb arenas.
So Jormuntor J2 Infinity Cycle versus Valtryek Wing Accel and Kerbeus K2 Limited Press right? Gotcha on the launch order and when I get a B-33, I'll start the tests.

Thanks!
(Nov. 19, 2017  8:36 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:

Heavy?

yup
(Nov. 20, 2017  9:51 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  6:19 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Gotcha.

Thanks!
Yeah no problem!
I did some quick tests with O2 and 4G (Since that's legal now)
here's the set-up:
B-09 Standard Type Beystadium
Hasbro Light Launcher (laugh all you want, my sword and LR launcher are broken)
Odax O2 4Glaive Xtreme
Valtryek V2 Knuckle Variable
O2: 2 OS, 5 BST
V2: 1 OS, 1 KO, 1 BST

Pretty impressed with the results, can't say much about any other type since I don't have any top tier defense or stamina combos. So could anybody test those?

I'll give you combos.

Just got the B-33. Let me know who gets launched first because your combos are first in line for testing. Thanks.
(Nov. 20, 2017  5:01 AM)Br ainofcthulu Wrote:

Alright just finished the first test.

Jormuntor J2 Infinity Cycle (First) vs. Valtryek Wing Accel (Second)
- J2.I.Cy: 10 OS, 7 Burst (85% Win Rate)
- V.W.A: 3 KO (15% Win Rate)

Alright, the second test is done.

Jormuntor J2 Infinity Cycle (First) vs. Kerbeus K2 Limited Press (Second)
- J2.I.Cy: 9 OS, 4 Burst (65% Win Rate)
- K2.L.P: 6 OS, 1 KO (35% Win Rate)

I'll give you combos.

Jormuntor J2 Heavy Survive (First) vs. Roktavor Heavy Variable (Second)
- J2.H.S: 16 OS, 3 Burst, 1 KO (100% Win Rate)
- R.H.V: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

Jormuntor J2 Heavy Survive (First) vs. Yegdrion Heavy Revolve (Second)
- J2.H.S: 15 Burst (75% Win Rate)
- Y.H.R: 5 OS (25% Win Rate)

Jormuntor J2 Heavy Survive (First) vs. Yegdrion Heavy Survive (Second)
- J2.H.S: 12 Burst (60% Win Rate)
- Y.H.S: 8 OS (40% Win Rate)
I went to several Targets yesterday in my area, and I was able to get Jormuntor J2, Fengriff F2, Gainon G2 (along with the Doomscizor), Roktavor R3, Wyvron W3, and Fafnir F3... somehow. I'll start up testing again soon.
so far from testing it seems j2 has the best stamina in right spin.  Also it seems that hasbro f3 is not as good as tt for spin stealing as f3 p at lost to a2 4g at pretty consistently but with that being said its still pretty good at defense and i heard it has better burst defense than tt one. Roktavor is the best stationary attack layer, x is the best ko attack layer and z2 is the best mixed attack layer. Also r3 on accel or zephyr is a pretty versatile combo too it can outspin defense and can take care Of stamina to some extent. L2 hold is also pretty good it can take out orbit based combos easily. Orbit is the best driver for right spin stamina for now.
(Jan. 28, 2018  7:50 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: so far from testing it seems j2 has the best stamina in right spin.  Also it seems that hasbro f3 is not as good as tt for spin stealing as f3 p at lost to a2 4g at pretty consistently but with that being said its still pretty good at defense and i heard it has better burst defense than tt one. Roktavor is the best stationary attack layer, x is the best ko attack layer and z2 is the best mixed attack layer. Also r3 on accel or zephyr is a pretty versatile combo too it can outspin defense and can take care Of stamina to some extent. L2 hold is also pretty good it can take out orbit based combos easily. Orbit is the best driver for right spin stamina for now.

I don't think TT dF used to win against aC ether though
(Jan. 28, 2018  8:07 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2018  7:50 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: so far from testing it seems j2 has the best stamina in right spin.  Also it seems that hasbro f3 is not as good as tt for spin stealing as f3 p at lost to a2 4g at pretty consistently but with that being said its still pretty good at defense and i heard it has better burst defense than tt one. Roktavor is the best stationary attack layer, x is the best ko attack layer and z2 is the best mixed attack layer. Also r3 on accel or zephyr is a pretty versatile combo too it can outspin defense and can take care Of stamina to some extent. L2 hold is also pretty good it can take out orbit based combos easily. Orbit is the best driver for right spin stamina for now.

I don't think TT dF used to win against aC ether though
Im pretty sure the df p at could beat aC 4g at in tt i think it was the 4g variant of dF which lost against aC