[Hasbro]  Anubion A2 5 Survive beat Drain Fafnir 4G Orbit?

So, I was bored today and decided to make a dual layer combo. I used 5 and survive because they make your beyblade a little more burst resistant, and A2 is already pretty round on its own, (Second roundest layer in my opinion) and tested it against a couple of mediocre combos, and realized it was doing good, and made the choice to test it against Drain Fafnir 4G Orbit, and it won with 2 Spin finishes, and one draw, then Fafnir took 1 round with a spin finish.
That's insane! Maybe Anubion A2 could be the Garuda alternative we never thought was needed!
Yeah, really the only contact points it has is 5 tiny points, but it seems that it bursts easy against wV, so I wouldn’t say it’s completely good, but then again wV is top tier so..
I think A2 is a little bit of a Fafnir counter. My TT one could beat Fafnir 8 Orbit with Anubis Yell Nothing (Worn nothing too)
That’s impressive! This A2 combo is pretty burst-resistant as well, due to 5 and Survive being very burst resistant.
I'm really happy to see usage of the Anubis layer ;w; Akira is my second favorite burst character after Kensuke and Acid Anubis was the first Beyblade I bought since the end of Metal Fight. Thank you for sharing!
Did some more testing, seems it has a decent spin time of 1 minute and 12 seconds, which I suppose isn’t bad considering it has Survive on it
NO WAY! I TESTED IT AGAINST X3 8G XTREME AND IT BURSTED IT ONCE AND KNOCKED IT OUT ONCE!! (May not seem very impressive now, but keep in mind, this is a dual layer beyblade with kinda meh parts but decent burst resistance and roundness)
Survive is outclassed by other stamina drivers like Revolve, and dF does not seem to fit well on Orbit due to lower stamina when compared to Atomic or Bearing. Both the disk and the driver should be the same for both beyblades in terms of stamina tests, and you need to test it for at least 20 rounds to verify your results. I think it's safe to say that at this current state, your tests could be mere coincidences rather than reliably accurate results.
Not surprising, Acid Anubis has a very round design and Drain Fafnir struggles against opponents with round Layers

As for the Sieg Xcalibur Test, I'm assuming that you're using a Hasbro Stadium, Attack Types fly into the pockets like there's no tomorrow in Hasbro Stadiums
(Jul. 28, 2018  8:18 AM)Bastillon Wrote: Survive is outclassed by other stamina drivers like Revolve, and dF does not seem to fit well on Orbit due to lower stamina when compared to Atomic or Bearing. Both the disk and the driver should be the same for both beyblades in terms of stamina tests, and you need to test it for at least 20 rounds to verify your results. I think it's safe to say that at this current state, your tests could be mere coincidences rather than reliably accurate results.

First of all, Hasbro's Revolve is horrible compared to TT's Revolve. Second of all, did you even read the first post he put? This was a randomly built combo. Also, testing isn't supposed to be done like that. You're supposed to test your combo against other combos that you actually see being used!
(Aug. 01, 2018  3:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: First of all, Hasbro's Revolve is horrible compared to TT's Revolve. Second of all, did you even read the first post he put? This was a randomly built combo. Also, testing isn't supposed to be done like that. You're supposed to test your combo against other combos that you actually see being used!
For the first part, I might've made a mistake, although the wiki suggested Atomic for Hasbro beys. And in the case of spin stealers like dF, mirror tests would yield the most value out of stamina tests. It's not exactly a surprise that the test results mirror the prediction for the stamina of each driver. You'd know instantly that Xtreme has lower stamina than Bearing, so it's pretty meaningless. And if you want a combo that's actually being used more often, dF on Atomic is far more popular than on Orbit.
(Jul. 28, 2018  2:48 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Not surprising, Acid Anubis has a very round design and Drain Fafnir struggles against opponents with round Layers

As for the Sieg Xcalibur Test, I'm assuming that you're using a Hasbro Stadium, Attack Types fly into the pockets like there's no tomorrow in Hasbro Stadiums
The problem is however is anubion a2 is not a big layer like Garuda g3, causing the anubion a2 layer to still take Burst damage. Strong attack types can burst anubion a2. I could do testing on the layer though since I have a lot of hasbro beyblades to test it against
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:20 AM)Bastillon Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  3:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: First of all, Hasbro's Revolve is horrible compared to TT's Revolve. Second of all, did you even read the first post he put? This was a randomly built combo. Also, testing isn't supposed to be done like that. You're supposed to test your combo against other combos that you actually see being used!
For the first part, I might've made a mistake, although the wiki suggested Atomic for Hasbro beys. And in the case of spin stealers like dF, mirror tests would yield the most value out of stamina tests. It's not exactly a surprise that the test results mirror the prediction for the stamina of each driver. You'd know instantly that Xtreme has lower stamina than Bearing, so it's pretty meaningless. And if you want a combo that's actually being used more often, dF on Atomic is far more popular than on Orbit.
[/quote

I never said this was a stamina test lol. I don’t have Atomic for Hasbro yet, so I can’t put it on dF.