well yes but actually yes
28.89%
No (jk yes)
4.44%
No
17.78%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:46 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  1:10 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: I need an explanation on something: If Harry is the ultimate form of light, why does he do that demonic growling thing at everyone?

Me too!

It’s quite simple, nothing can stay pure forever, light will always lose to darkness in the end and that’s what happened when Rantaro sent him to battle Amane.
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:46 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Me too!

It’s quite simple, nothing can stay pure forever, light will always lose to darkness in the end and that’s what happened when Rantaro sent him to battle Amane.

yeah, that was a cool ep, I most liked the part where ranjiro interrupted the battle to break amane´s L-drago  and try to make harry go against rantaro but rantaro used his griffin and destroyed ranjiros storm victory Dragoon
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s quite simple, nothing can stay pure forever, light will always lose to darkness in the end and that’s what happened when Rantaro sent him to battle Amane.

yeah, that was a cool ep, I most liked the part where ranjiro interrupted the battle to break amane´s L-drago  and try to make harry go against rantaro but rantaro used his griffin and destroyed ranjiros storm victory Dragoon

omg thats funny
THE BEST VIDEO IN THE INTERNET!
Harry the Hedgehog (TOP BEYBLADE CUTEST MOMENTS!)
Every time I hear ee— I mean Harry I feel like he’s saying eeve

I also like that when Harry is mad his spikes turn into Lane’s hair
Harry is sooooo cute!!!

FUN FACT: Harry is the only hedgehog that likes doritos! 
I have Harry:
https://ibb.co/kHxXPBn
(Oct. 22, 2020  4:58 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I have Harry:

🥵🥵🥵 where can i get it
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:27 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  4:58 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I have Harry:

🥵🥵🥵 where can i get it

lol its hot for sure buddy
I saw the picture, how’d u get a stuffed animal version of Harry?
I don't know where to get it. I just found it in a pile of stuffed animals. Sorry!
(Oct. 22, 2020  7:28 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I don't know where to get it. I just found it in a pile of stuffed animals. Sorry!

Man I wish Harry was my pet lol
(Oct. 22, 2020  7:56 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Where can you get a hedgehog anyway

The pet store?????
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:01 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  7:56 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Where can you get a hedgehog anyway

The pet store?????

Bruh i forgot about those things
Roses are red, Violets are blue, Harry is the god and Sonic went boom
Wait hold up at minute 3:44 there was a hedgehog there on the wheel..... they arent hamsters lol.
Man those hedgehogs are cute..... WHy do they have to arrest Harry's family
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait hold up at minute 3:44 there was a hedgehog there on the wheel..... they arent hamsters lol.

maybe that's why lean is evil because they took harry's family away
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:09 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait hold up at minute 3:44 there was a hedgehog there on the wheel..... they arent hamsters lol.

maybe that's why lean is evil because they took harry's family away
cool theory!
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:10 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:09 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: maybe that's why lean is evil because they took harry's family away
cool theory!

It is. But when Lean loses to Shu then Harry's family will be released from their jail and then all the hedgehogs will overthrow Lean and Lucifer
Maybe the hedgehogs posses Lean into killing the people that kidnaped them
(Oct. 22, 2020  8:14 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Maybe the hedgehogs posses Lean into killing the people that kidnaped them

omg no it cant be.. My blading life has been a lie lol