Hang On Professional Remake Coming Soon!

Hello everyone!

I suppose you all remember that one beyblade song that were never released or leaked. Yeah, you know that little tune that people tried to put together using episode audio since searching to the furthest reaches of the internet didn't give them anymore luck. Yes! That song... the legendary Hang On!

Guess what a deal have currently been made with a metal band and the production of this one track sponsored by yours truly. And the recreation of this song in the form of a metal cover is estimated to be released sometime around this december. The deal is already made official and this will happen no matter what. 

I cannot tell you the name of the band at this moment but as they are working on their new album this cover will be one of their tracks. I'm sure you're all as excited as I am and will support the band for doing something this cool and unique. Not to mention crazy. Granted it will probably be a bit different and done in their own unique style but if you believe it will be within your taste and interest to hear it feel free to subscribe to my channel and await it's arrival. I'll give more news as things progress. 

And hopefully the support of the fans will come through. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeyUK/videos
Wait? A Hang On official soundtrack remake may come soon? That sounds awesome!
(Jul. 14, 2017  9:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait? A Hang On official soundtrack remake may come soon? That sounds awesome!

Not may but will. It's more of a cover and will be somewhat different but it'll be professionally made by a metal band under a record label. But it will still be Hang On and who know's they might even make it way more awesome then it already was.
(Jul. 14, 2017  9:32 PM)Breedo Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2017  9:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait? A Hang On official soundtrack remake may come soon? That sounds awesome!

Not may but will. It's more of a cover and will be somewhat different but it'll be professionally made by a metal band under a record label. But it will still be Hang On and who know's they might even make it way more awesome then it already was.

That sound's cool, I can't wait!
YESSSSA. Finally, I hope it would sound just as good as original one.
(Jul. 20, 2017  9:44 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: YESSSSA. Finally, I hope it would sound just as good as original one.

It's gonna sound different but it might sound better depending on your taste.