Handwriting

Poll: What do you think of your OWN writing?

Its wonderful.
14.29%
Legible, but not appealing.
33.33%
MY EYES ... THEY BURN
30.95%
My teachers refuse to take in written work from me because of it.
11.90%
Fine.
9.52%
Total: 100% 42 vote(s)
(Feb. 19, 2013  6:45 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  6:40 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDe_SmXCYAAbqjK.jpg:large Here's my Handwriting such fun homework lol

Looks quite neat :3

BTW: I'll try to upload a picture when I get back to my mum's. Smile

Thanks Luck although I tend to make mistakes when writing xD
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:42 AM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  6:45 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  6:40 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDe_SmXCYAAbqjK.jpg:large Here's my Handwriting such fun homework lol

Looks quite neat :3

BTW: I'll try to upload a picture when I get back to my mum's. Smile

Thanks Luck although I tend to make mistakes when writing xD

But don't we all ? ( Effort? )
I tend to keep switching my style of writing .. I go from "Comic Sans" (is what my friends say my handwriting looks like) > Joint writing > Capital Letters > Ugly, haha.
I always seem to write in cursive form...Not sure why...
You could look at chicken scratch and it would be better than my handwriting. I usually cant read mine on certain days. Since i have fibromyalgia (overactive nerves that cause pain), my hand tends to shake a bit even when writing.

Will try to upload a pic when I can.
(Dec. 01, 2014  1:00 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You could look at chicken scratch and it would be better than my handwriting. I usually cant read mine on certain days. Since i have fibromyalgia (overactive nerves that cause pain), my hand tends to shake a bit even when writing.

Will try to upload a pic when I can.
lol,I haven't heard of that in awhile...That's what they call my handwriting in elementary...Along with Kanji words.
My handwriting is really bad.... To the point that my teachers tell me to use a computer to type my stuff up, like essays etc, rather than handwrite it. And I'll be using a computer in my exams, anyway, so gotta get used to it. I don't think I can do neat handwriting.