[Hainescity,Florida,U.S.A,2]

I am making a tournament in Haines city Florida if anyone wants to come to battle then come here this is going to be a tag-team match so parnter up with some body.
Rule.1 any beyblades are required

Rule.2don't make comments on other people beyblades

Rule.3 have fun

I am going to make a sign up sheet and bring food because we can't provide food and it will cost at least $5 and it will be at Haines city park so bring your game face on and it is going to be on Octerber 2 at 1:00 pm LET IT
Look for it at haines city park recreation center and ask for directions
or community center.No pathners just teams randomly.And it will be called BEYBLADERS JUST LET IT RIP
Firstly, you will need a proper prefix in your topic title, like all the other threads in this section, if you noticed.

Secondly, if you want this tournament to be approved, I would recommend that you read the Event Guide and the rulebooks, notably to realise that team battles do not work for our Beypoint System, and that there are a few steps that need to be done to get an event approved.
then it will be a free for all or a one on one event
You should definitely start reading the rulebooks ...
yes mam
where is the event guide cause i have no idea?
I will be battling also will be my cousin(s)
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

You still need to add a proper prefix in your topic title. If you do not change it by your next post here, this thread will be closed.
By the way bring your own stadiums.Do not worry about drinks I will provide.
Never mind I can not pay for drinks so srry.
(Sep. 21, 2010  11:32 PM)Dragoon500 Wrote: Never mind I can not pay for drinks so srry.

(Sep. 19, 2010  5:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

You still need to add a proper prefix in your topic title. If you do not change it by your next post here, this thread will be closed.
When someone lose's the beypoints will 250 points so I say keep trainning plus there will be no prize's because this is just for fun but the person who wins will be battling for a beyblade againt another player so I say try to win.
Dragoon500, I believe I specifically told you that the prefix was supposed to be "[Hainescity, Florida, USA]", with brackets and without the date ...
I am still new so can any one help me with this tournament.
And now its going to be on the 2 of Octerber again.
THIS IS YOUR TIME. IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN WIN THEN TRY IT. THIS TIME DOUBLE THE POINTS AND TRY TO BE NUMBER 1.SAME RULES AS LAST TIMES AND SAME POSTS. I SAY BE HERE OR BE A LARGE FAT NO GOOD PIECE OF CHICKEN.
Call me at 407-403-7299 to let me know if your coming.
You should stop replying until somebody else posts here saying that they also live in your region.
HEY I am going because I live in Florida too so you better watch out.
Someone cancel this because I dont want to do this anymore.