Hai!

Hey all!

It's great to find an active bastion of beybladers! I've not played the game for years but I recently watched a couple episodes on youtube and once again I'm hooked! I'm looking forward to the new blades and series, although very disappointed there's no series 4, but if the original characters are in it then I won't mind so much haha.
Welcome! We've been getting a lot of new members lately ... hope you enjoy your stay.
Little background info...
I started beyblading with the release of series 1 and had to stop by the end of series 2 cuz nobody else was doing it Tongue_out While I was able to play at school though I was the undefeated champ and notorious for modifications/prototype beyblades including using a ballpoint pen tip to spin on-unstable but you spin for 3-5x longer Grin My favourite Character is Kai 'n that's about it Grin
Oh, so you were really good because you cheated ... Lips_sealed
Illegal modification? We're not too fond of that around here. There's nothing really that we can do to prevent you from it since they're your tops, but most members here like to play the game without it since we take it seriously.
I played with legit beyblades but I had spares to "tinker" with just to see what would happen Tongue_out I've never entered a tournament though, there were never any locally. I was good without cheating but I did like to test my new ideas ;D Although the people I tested on knew what I'd done to them, so it wasn't sneaky or anything Tongue_out
Yeah, I'd understand your case though since you're playing was limited. I rarely had people to play against too, but I kept in touch the community and experimented with combinations. You can just use what you found out about Beys and post on the forum... especially with the new coming Beys Smile
My winning combo was Master Draciel Base, I forget the weight disk and a Master Dranzer AR Tongue_out Worked like a charm, although at the time that was pretty much as far as the series was lol Grin
that combo is terrible Lips_sealed
Umm, the new series that is airing this summer will be season 4 not a new series of beyblade
Blading Wrote:Umm, the new series that is airing this summer will be season 4 not a new series of beyblade

It will not have the old cast as the main characters.
Bey Brad Wrote:that combo is terrible Lips_sealed

Not against other people at the time in our upturned bin-lid-for-a-beystadium dish XD
Welcome! (even though this is a tad late.)