[HMS] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

Einstein MS' AR, IIRC, was supposed to be a substitute Attack part, and was not all that great. Smile
The shape of that AR IMO, keeps it from being a compact part. Should it have been circular...
As for MAMS' AR's use in Attack, I've never heard of it! Chocked_2
Probably sounds like an HMS counterpart of our MFB anti-metas. XD
I m just talking from what I ve tried!
I don t give a lot of importance to the results of other people, I need to test combo of my own to give an opinion on one beyblade part!
Actually I ve tried both Dems and Samurai AR and of course they are very far from eistain. But still eistain isn t a bad choice for attack/compact combos(mams is still better)!
Also MAMS is quite good for KO in my opinion,while I think in a defence combo DEMS AR with a bearing core2 is the best,MAMS isn t even near to the DEMS defence power in that combo!
But those are just mine opinions given from my random tests!

When I ll have time I ll try to test red DGMF CWD on eistain RC to see if it has some destabilizer power
MAMS on Grip Flat Core UV is a bonified Wolborg MS killer and if I recall correctly, Crimson did extremely well with it at the HMS Remembrance day event last summer.
But yeah, it's known.
Actually if you are very good with sliding shoot you always win if your combo has a GFCUV in good conditions!A decent attack ring can almost KO everything on GFCUV!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Part...#pid869265

You might want to read this portion of our discussion, Gianmarco, as it could give you more formidable things to test against.
Actually synesthesia's defence combo is an upgrade of the one I used!
I used takara thunder dragoon free spinning CWD while he used the god defence ring(it s actually impossible with my low budget to find a Shining God)!
He used a samurai upper which I don t own anymore, but the concept is the same as using the DEMS AR! maybe having a 4 mold dems AR insted of the samurai upper AR might be a little better since I always found DEMS AR more balanced than Samurai upper. But I can t anymore test the SCMS AR,so I ll never know for sure!
Also roux DEMS is just repainted, I ve never seen a black DEMS and I think it has never been produced!
Has BLACK/ORANGE DGMF CWD been enough tested?
As I told before it might have some destabilizer capacity on some high RC(actually eistain MS rc is the tallest I can use)
The difference between CWD God Ring and CWD Free Survivor is pretty astronomical, from what I recall.
Yeah I can figure it!
BTW the random test I did where in an attack stadium and I ve only tested it against metal change core attack combo,haven t ever tried it against GFC/GFCUV (you know they cost a lot).
God ring is a lot bulkier than Free Survivor so that's why. I imagine it's heavier too. Why would you use Free Survivor though since Defence Ring(from Sea Dragon) is better and comparable to God Ring according to beywiki. Also does anyone even know how useful Advance eterner is? I swear it's never been mentioned in this thread. The AR can be used in a very good zombie combo with Free survivor/reverse defence and Wolborg MS RC.
I just recently got a sea drake CWD and I ve never used it!
Actually i got in my hand a nice combo(green advance striker AR sea Drake CWD and red Dems RC, everything is in 100% new condition) and I m trying to force my self in using my NIP BC2 and a new DEMS AR(sold my used one) to do some test..
I am actually getting one of the 17g CWD Defense Rings pretty soon myself, but I still need an AR to go on that plus Bearing Core. Advance Eterner is a sound option for it, iirc, but Wolborg and Samurai Upper aren't bad, either, I believe...
(Jan. 10, 2012  6:17 PM)Hazel Wrote: I am actually getting one of the 17g CWD Defense Rings pretty soon myself, but I still need an AR to go on that plus Bearing Core. Advance Eterner is a sound option for it, iirc, but Wolborg and Samurai Upper aren't bad, either, I believe...

I don't even collect HMS and I'm a little jealous of that. Though I should probably ask how rare it is, seeing as I have absolutely no idea.

But yeah, if you check the Sea Dragon article, it seems to be mainly used for Bearing Core 2 defense combo's, and very commonly for upper attack.
It's just the one from HMS RBA2. I'm not sure of the actual odds on it myself, though. Obviously that Random Booster is extremely rare now, however... but only because most of them are, haha.
(Jan. 10, 2012  6:17 PM)Hazel Wrote: I am actually getting one of the 17g CWD Defense Rings pretty soon myself, but I still need an AR to go on that plus Bearing Core. Advance Eterner is a sound option for it, iirc, but Wolborg and Samurai Upper aren't bad, either, I believe...

For the AR it depends on what you want it for. Wolborg MS' AR is only good when used with the bearing core. Advance Eterner's is best for zombies. Not to sure how well a balance type for attack/stamina would do though.
I wonder how wolborgs AR compares to other top tier stamina parts with bearing core. Kinda weird how it's only good with bearing core (mind that'd the best option by far XD)
(Jan. 10, 2012  10:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: For the AR it depends on what you want it for. Wolborg MS' AR is only good when used with the bearing core. Advance Eterner's is best for zombies. Not to sure how well a balance type for attack/stamina would do though.

I don't see why Advance Survivor wouldn't be successful for Stamina in general.. Not just Spin-Stealing. (The only difference between the two here is spin-direction of both beys, haha) It is probably the best Stamina customization available. Wolf Crusher is a good Stamina AR and the best RC for Stamina is Bearing Core so obviously it is one of your only choices to use Wolf Crusher in anyway.

Circle Upper with Bearing Core isn't a "Balance type for Attack/Stamina".. It is actually proven as a decent Stamina custom. I think it could also be a Wobbler too, meh.

As for you, Poseidon, I'd assume each AR has a different effect to it so it depends what you're looking for. For all out Stamina I can only assume the Advance Survivor AR is best.
Circle Upper + BC is a wobbler, but that combo uses Circle Wide. I've never seen anyone talk about it with CWD Defense, so I wasn't sure. If I had a BC2 I'd definitely try out Jiraiya Blade + CWD Defense + BC2, or Circle Upper + CWD Defense + BC2.
I personally like Samurai Upper with CWD Defence Ring and Bearing Core 2. Smile It's pretty solid, doesn't get moved much unless it gets a serious, direct hit.
Whats the best uncustomized HMS blade? And what is the best custom HMS blade?
To kai-v,
"this thread is used for the customisation and parts discussion. Usefulness off parts, combo building ect should go here. For discussion on HMS in general, please use the HMS general topic."
Thats what it says at the top. So my question was legit.
Thanks.
Read the rest of her warning, not just the first sentence...
(Mar. 09, 2012  3:03 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: To kai-v,
"this thread is used for the customisation and parts discussion. Usefulness off parts, combo building ect should go here. For discussion on HMS in general, please use the HMS general topic."
Thats what it says at the top. So my question was legit.
Thanks.

Discussion, not questions. Also, it is usually really better for you to listen to what an administrator tells you to do, especially when they have been here since the beginning of the site years ago and you are new ...
(Mar. 09, 2012  3:21 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Read the rest of her warning, not just the first sentence...

I dont have fancy internet for a computer. Im not rich. I just have my phones internet and I cant see whole pages to read. So I cant really explore like you all can.besides,and this goes to kai-v, just bc im new here doesnt mean I deserve any less respect. Im a great blader, iv been blading since I was 8. Im sure I could hang with tge best here. Im sick and tired of jerks on the internet who throw around thier title like theyre a god or something. If I had a chance to throw down with people like kai-v theyd give me more respect. The respect I DESERVEAngry
I think you should get your priorities straight/understand this better:

Don't think you're being treated awfully exclusively, if anyone were to post something like that when it is sort of clear we have other threads or resources, they'd be pounced on just as quickly.

You'll get used to this. Everything has its place and has probably already been thought of, so there is an allocated thread for each and every question. This unfortunately was not the thread you were looking for. Do a little exploring before you post, that is all. You will get the hang of it and realize you are not being individually picked out and having an injustice done to you.

Get used to the website and where stuff belongs, that way you will not have this kind of interaction with moderators or administrators. It isn't about how skilled you are, it is about how well you know the place/know what to do or where things go, or how to behave. (AKA the stuff you learned in kindergarten: be kind to others, listen to the teacher etc.) This is why the first Private Message you get is an automated guide on many of the rules around here.
Perhaps my post was extremely redundant, but you are getting the respect you deserve. Get a feel of this place (I mean, you've been a member for like 5 months now) and try your best not to go out of line. Number 1 rule is probably not to backtalk committee and accept what was given because 9 times out of 10, it was fair. If not, PM them and discuss. (probably best to discuss matters at hand and not your affluence/lack thereof or your supreme skills. Neither will help.)

Do your best to explore, even if it is on your cell phone. Hopefully this wasn't a waste my time and you get what I mean.