[Selling]  20% Off on ebay!!!

(Apr. 09, 2014  10:45 PM)Joshil Wrote: Do you have a brand new Zero G Attack Type stadium? If so, I'll pay $20 USD for it.

PM him
Store open again.
Looking for Parts?

I sell parts from $1 upward.
The link isn't working right... I wanted to see the pricing.
please check, and the sample set. Thanks.
Yup. Awesome seller. Gave me a great deal too
Just received my stuff from him today, posted it in the recent purchases thread. I am very pleased with the entire transaction. He shipped my stuff first class too. Great seller!!!
That Black Dranzer price is unrealistic...it doesn't even have the Black Dranzer BitBeast.
thats the hasbro version Neo. I added offer price.

Thanks Zoroaste for the kind feedback.
I'm aware, it still doesn't have the Black Dranzer Bit. That's kind of the reason people want the Hasbro version. One has a normal Dranzer bit, and it's not as much really.
Aw I want that Burn Pisces so badly but I can't order until later.
hey beyder andy, i just wanna ask. if you give me the parts i listed in the pm, can you take uw145 and d125 for th 170, flame, vulcan and cyclone herculeo for phantom and duo uranus. and cut off the gb 145

i mean trade, but youre getting more than what youre giving because the parts i want are premium
My HMS Beyblades arrived today, just in time. The rubber parts are in great condition as well. Thank you again!
Do you have Virgo?
(Aug. 25, 2015  8:13 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Do you have Virgo?

yes, I do.

L Drago set up for grabs on my ebay store.
If you have Pokemon or Yugioh cards in NM condition and are rare. and if you are willing to trade for a beyblade PM me.