HMS Grip???

Hi to all!

I'm looking for a Hms Grip...I looked on YJA but I didn't find it.

Someone knows where can it be found? Thanks a lot! Joyful_2
i id find an A-132 hms customizable grip on some site for around 7 euros ill see if i can find it and post it up

EDIT: okay here's the link hope you get it Joyful_2
Those are both plastic grips, not HMS.
(Jan. 25, 2009  10:22 PM)Dranzer Wrote: i id find an A-132 hms customizable grip on some site for around 7 euros ill see if i can find it and post it up

Thanks! I just got one of it! XD
oh my bad, I thought you wanted grips for plastic.
(Jan. 26, 2009  2:55 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: oh my bad, I thought you wanted grips for plastic.

good on you for not reading the two words in the thread title
(Jan. 25, 2009  11:58 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2009  10:22 PM)Dranzer Wrote: i id find an A-132 hms customizable grip on some site for around 7 euros ill see if i can find it and post it up

Thanks! I just got one of it! XD

while you're at it culd you tell me how their shipping ability and the hms grip is when you get it? thanks alot =D
HMS Grip arrived now! It took 3 days for me here in Italy! (the shop is in italy!)
Grin
(Jan. 28, 2009  2:14 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: HMS Grip arrived now! It took 3 days for me here in Italy! (the shop is in italy!)
Grin

I ordered one yesterday and had my money refunded, looks like you had the last one Tongue_out
Damn you Driger Argh! !!!! i was hoping to get one sometime next week....oh well i'll just go hunt for another one....Pinching_eyes_2 hope i luck out in finding one