HMS Defense Combo

(Forget the names of all the parts someone help me out and ill edit it in.)

Used against attackers.

AR: Samurai Changer (i think its Samurai Upper)?
WD: CWD God Ring
RC: Bearing Core 2.

The idea is that its fairly heavy. The AR is mostly a circle so it can absorb alot of hits. The tip is rubber and sharp for good defence.

I tend to shoot oposite direction of opponents blade so upper attacking this is impossible (am i right on that?). Also it spin steals like that which is not the objective im going for with this but its always a plus.

The weight disk is pretty much a perfect circle besides the tips so also helps deflect attacks.

Tell me what you guys think
The last part you're talking about is most likely Bearing Core 2.

Unfortunately, I don't own this part so I can't really help you much.
As a defense type, it's pretty much solid.
Yeah no problems really. Lots of weight + rubber tip + god ring
I used a similar combo for a while, but with Circle Wide instead (due to my lack of God Ring)

I think, this covers all your bases for a decent defence combo, and can be used for general purpose as well.

Actually this CWD would work AGAINST spin stealing.

Anyway, what is the condition of your core's tip?
Composer of Requiems Wrote:I used a similar combo for a while, but with Circle Wide instead (due to my lack of God Ring)

I think, this covers all your bases for a decent defence combo, and can be used for general purpose as well.

Actually this CWD would work AGAINST spin stealing.

Anyway, what is the condition of your core's tip?

I agree but the general reasoning for this combo is defence. im sure you understood though =]. And the tips starting to wear and move around a bit more than it used to
AR: Samurai Upper
WD: CWD God Ring
RC: Bearing Core 2

This Beyblade seems to be able to withstand most attacks. Samurai Upper because it weighs the most, God Ring to deflect Upper and to increase Survival, and worn BC2 for Defense. I have a rare 18g CWD metal piece to add even more weight.
I've used this, but without the 18 g piece. It's a very solid build.
http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1273
=/
No worries though.
well come on there's only so many good parts!
Haha. Just discuss it in my topic.
This is what I lost to at BBND 08 except I think it had a Circle Heavy... I swear to god I saw it beat Wolborg MS in Tornado Balance before my match. I pitted DEMS against it and obviously lost.