HI does anyone wanna trade?

hi, would anyone like to trade a Victory Valtryek from the burst series for my W105 R2F Galxy Pegasus from the metal fight/fusion series? just so you know I'm a minor and rely on my father to go places because he has the car, so I'm afraid that i can only do this with people who are in LA county or LA county adjacent, because i want to make sure i am not being lied to,  and wish for you to be assured the same, you don't have to trade a launcher or ripcord because i know that those are vital i just want to have a casual trade, a bey for a bey. so if you're out there and want to trade let me know! then we can discuss a meetup point! just so you know the paint on Pegasus' fusion wheel is a bit banged up but it is from use, the bey still functions fine
Yeah I'll trade I have a near mint condition valtryak and a super grip for trade
(Mar. 03, 2018  1:10 AM)ActedSpy Wrote: Yeah I'll trade I have a near mint condition valtryak and a super grip for trade

Ok I'll ask my dad if we can discuss a Meetup location
Where are you located
Carson

One question does it come with the launcher An d ripper

One more thing my dad is coming with me

Where should we meet
(Mar. 03, 2018  3:34 AM)ActedSpy Wrote: Carson

Where should we meet

(Mar. 03, 2018  4:08 AM)vvakhaze Wrote:

Where should we meet

Ok

Yes

So is mine

I'm in Northridge so why not somewhere in the middle can u ask your dad if we can meet halfway? BTW is Sunday good?

(Mar. 03, 2018  4:08 AM)vvakhaze Wrote:

Where should we meet

Ok

Yes

So is mine

I'm in Northridge so why not somewhere in the middle can u ask your dad if we can meet halfway? BTW is Sunday good?

BTW if your dad is okay with it bring an extra bey so we can battle while we are there
Alright let me ask him

Sorry he said no

Sunday is bad
(Mar. 03, 2018  4:41 AM)ActedSpy Wrote: Alright let me ask him

Sorry he said no

Sunday is bad
No as in we can't meet at all or we can't meet Sunday
(Mar. 03, 2018  5:44 AM)ActedSpy Wrote: On sunday
 My dad says we will get back to you on the date of the Meetup but I think it's next Sunday
 My dad says we will get back to you on the date of the Meetup but I think it's next Sunday

Sorry for the re post