HELP ME PLEASE

I just got my new Drain Fafnir 8.Nt. It is awesome, but there is one tiny HUGE problem. The God Chip came out, and now I cant put it back in!!! What do I do?
Once u put the god chip loosely into the designated area use ur nail to twist it right while slightly curving it upwards.
If the god chip raises then just click it in more and then u got it
(Jul. 04, 2017  9:48 PM)Mage Wrote: Once u put the god chip loosely into the designated area use ur nail to twist it right while slightly curving it upwards.

thanks but I already fixed it by normally putting in the chip with the bey in pieces you just have to do it on only the layer

Now, this is where Kai-V closes the thread because the noob doesn't know how to delete threads.
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:06 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2017  9:48 PM)Mage Wrote: Once u put the god chip loosely into the designated area use ur nail to twist it right while slightly curving it upwards.

thanks but I already fixed it by normally putting in the chip with the bey in pieces you just have to do it on only the layer

Now, this is where Kai-V closes the thread because the noob doesn't know how to delete threads.

Hold up, are u insinuating that Kai-v is a noob?
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:13 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:06 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: thanks but I already fixed it by normally putting in the chip with the bey in pieces you just have to do it on only the layer

Hold up, are u insinuating that Kai-v is a noob?

lol no the noob is ME I just recently made an account on WBO

i have to post this quick before I get banned
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:21 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:13 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Hold up, are u insinuating that Kai-v is a noob?

lol no the noob is ME I just recently made an account on WBO

actually only committee members can close threads lol
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:50 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:21 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: lol no the noob is ME I just recently made an account on WBO

actually only committee members can close threads lol

I told you I was a Noob!