HELLO MY FELLOW BLADERS!!!

Hi! I'm new to the organization. I'm amazed to see that this organization managed to stay up and running during the break between series, but that tells me that there are a lot of people dedicated to beyblade. no wonder, CUZ THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER MADE!!! I started out in burst, so I'm kinda new to beyblade. but you know what they say, never underestimate your opponent. I'm a defense type user and my primary bey is Kaiser kerbeus. its like this bey was practically made for me! I cant wait to meet new people and battle in a tournament. LET IT RIP!!!
This belongs in the Introduce Yourself forum, since you did not specify where in North America you live.
(Apr. 14, 2017  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This belongs in the Introduce Yourself forum, since you did not specify where in North America you live.

oops, sorry. still trying to find out how to work this stuff, my bad dude. but there's a first for everything, right? plus anyone can learn from mistakes, and that's what I at least try to do.
Do you live in California?
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:11 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Do you live in California?

nope sorry dude, i live in Tennessee
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:05 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: oops, sorry. still trying to find out how to work this stuff, my bad dude. but there's a first for everything, right? plus anyone can learn from mistakes, and that's what I at least try to do.

For sure, and it looks like very few people are used to message boards these days, so there is a period of adaptation required hah.
(Apr. 14, 2017  1:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For sure, and it looks like very few people are used to message boards these days, so there is a period of adaptation required hah.

hehe yeah. for some things i can learn fast, but other things, it takes a little more time. hopefully this will be one i can learn fast