Guten Tag

hey, i just started getting into beyblade and was wondering why it seemed to be dead for the past 4 years. i found this website trying to see if the fad would ever come back and found out they are making a new series and new blades for it this summer. i'm glad to hear that it is coming back and i hope the hobby picks up again. maybe it will get even bigger than it was a few years back. is 23 too old to beyblade? lol XD
Welcome! Hobbies come and go, Beyblade is no exception. At 23 you're likely one of our senior members, but certainly not the oldest. Smile
Welcome! Most of us here are going on 20 anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much about that!
Hey welcome to Beywiki! Ignore the age factor and try to enjoy it as much as you can. We had some guy that was like in his 30s or 40s that was older than Elliot (Spinster, known for being the oldest guy here). Buy yeah, we're nearing our 20s if not there already.
Welcome to Beywiki Grin You're never too old to beyblade Wink
Thats right, blading is for everyone!!! ^^

except for 3 and under babies.

Anyways, welcome!
Guten Tag!

Ich hoffe dass du eine gute Zeit hast.
Was magst sie? Wilkommen order welcome? Tongue_out
Seldia Wrote:Was mörgen sie? Wilkommen oder 'welcome'? Tongue_out

do you mean mögen? Wink

sie forms take infinitive.

i hope we have some native german speakers soon...
wow, my spelling was bad Tongue_out I dunno, I've never used mögen in a sentence before tbh

Perhaps:
Was ist am liebsten? Wilkommen oder "welcome"? Tongue_out
Seldia Wrote:wow, my spelling was bad Tongue_out I dunno, I've never used mögen in a sentence before tbh

Perhaps:
Was ist am liebsten? Wilkommen oder "welcome"? Tongue_out

do you take german or are you native?

and i'm confused by your first sentence. Aren't you missing your pronoun? (right now it just you're saying 'whats the most preferred)
I take german, but I'm semi native Tongue_out I lived there for 5 years from when I was 5 to when I was 8 Tongue_out I'm taking it at college so I'll get the mistakes out of my sentences XD I was obscurely asking if he spoke german or just had "guten tag" as a greeting. It wasn't very obvious though Tongue_out
Seldia Wrote:I take german, but I'm semi native Tongue_out I lived there for 5 years from when I was 5 to when I was 8 Tongue_out I'm taking it at college so I'll get the mistakes out of my sentences XD I was obscurely asking if he spoke german or just had "guten tag" as a greeting. It wasn't very obvious though Tongue_out

hmm

anyway ill stop derailing now. welcome viruscryus84
Oh for christ's sake Pinching_eyes_2 I make more typos than a dyslexic sausage >.> from when I was 3 to when I was 8 Pinching_eyes Aye, welcome Tongue_out