Great
100.00%
Good
0%
Bad
0%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
In 2029 there was an outbreak of a virus that infects its hosts bloodstream
Shu Oma a highschool student happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and because of that he became a terrorist unwillingly ...
I'd summarize more but I don't wanna spoil stuff like at all
Anyway what'd you guys think of the anime? If u haven't watched it yet I recommend it but I say this now it can get dark and creepy around episode 12
Is it on Crunchyroll?Smile
I am going to check this out lol sounds cool!
Yeah the descriptio is vague, but still seems interesting!
(Oct. 29, 2013  4:29 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I am going to check this out lol sounds cool!
Yeah the descriptio is vague, but still seems interesting!

srry bout that if u spoil some u spoil most...
and I don't think its on crunchy roll srry I will get back to u on that...
This anime is so sad...Made me cry for a week or two Unhappy
Neon Genesis Evangelion + Code Geass + Darker than Black + A hole lot of S*** = Guilty Crown.
  • -Do you like near perfection art/animation?
    -Do you like mecha and superpowers?
    -Do you like bipolar characters? Emo? PMS? Post-traumatic Stress Disorder?
    -Do you like unpredictable story development?

The Ultimate Question ...

• -Do you like cluster-f*ck plots full of inconsistencies? Meaning your brain will not be able to comprehend what you are watching. In extreme cases, you may feel the urge to go murder your or your neighbour's pets.

The story is your typical save the world shounen anime. However, the producers manage to mind-f*ck the viewers by poorly delivering inconsistent plots throughout the entire length of anime. You will find yourself saying 'what the f*ck' over and over until you get used to it and start laughing instead.

4.7/10

I'm not going into anything else. This pretty much explains my feelings for the show, and reviewing it would probably be a huge waste of my time.
These sounds like a sad story and violence and dark