Gryph/Killerken Orojya LW160/SA165 BSF an Orojya combo!

This combo is not top tier but nonetheless fun. I will get more tests.

The Concept (Click to View)
Orojya Gryph LW160BSF (Click to View)
ShinobuXD's tests (Click to View)
Kilerken Orojya SA165BSF (Click to View)
So as you have mentioned, this is not to tier, as the win percentage is obviously not high enough. Furthermore, when you tested this, what condition were the tips. Would it not be useful to have both of them in around the same condition, and better if you have tests for brand new, and used. Ignore my first question if they are around the same. Also, I think that the tests could be even more accurate, if we have them for used tips and new tips. Correct me on anything I am wrong.
(Oct. 04, 2013  10:30 PM)jacolal Wrote: So as you have mentioned, this is not to tier, as the win percentage is obviously not high enough. Furthermore, when you tested this, what condition were the tips. Would it not be useful to have both of them in around the same condition, and better if you have tests for brand new, and used. Ignore my first question if they are around the same. Also, I think that the tests could be even more accurate, if we have them for used tips and new tips. Correct me on anything I am wrong.
all tips are mint except WD which is semi-mint.
Not really sure if Wyvang Dragooon SA165 R2F was launched right.

Gryph Orojya LW160 BSF vs Wyvang Dragooon SA165 RF
Orojya: 1 KO
Wyvang: 8 KO, OS
Orojya Win Rate: 10%

I can kinda see how it beat Duo on W145- but it won't on SA165 and probably 230.

Gryph Orojya LW160 BSF vs MF-H Duo Aquario SA165 W2D
Orojya: 1 KO
Duo: 9 OS
3 Ties
Orojya Win Rate: 10%
I realized Killerken Orojya SA165BSF is better. I couldn't do tests but I noticed if you properly launche it (catapult shoot with tons of strength) it can consistently defeat Duo W145WD. It can sometimes win against Gryph Wyvang W145R2F but it can still be KOed.
I don't consider this a force smasher. It's more of a destabilizer it seems, so I'm not surprised it would beat Duo on 145 height. I have a have a thread for a combo similar to this (Reviser Killerken SR200BSF) and that's what the point of it is. Plus it can be launched aggressively enough to defeat tornado stallers by either KOing them or knocking them away from the tornado ridge.

So yeah, I would like to see tests against tornado stallers and more 145 height stamina customs.
It isn't a combo worth testing in my opinion. There are already other combos which serve the same purposes, but are better.
(Oct. 05, 2013  3:04 PM)Tri Wrote: I don't consider this a force smasher. It's more of a destabilizer it seems, so I'm not surprised it would beat Duo on 145 height. I have a have a thread for a combo similar to this (Reviser Killerken SR200BSF) and that's what the point of it is. Plus it can be launched aggressively enough to defeat tornado stallers by either KOing them or knocking them away from the tornado ridge.

So yeah, I would like to see tests against tornado stallers and more 145 height stamina customs.

As an answer to your first comment, I realized that do to Orojya's snakes it is a destabilizer. It pushes Duo up and down continually. Killerken Orojya is the combo I'm working on right now but the tests are can-dos. What tornado stallers do you want me to test against, I do not own phantom or MF. I have a CF though.
(Oct. 05, 2013  4:59 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: It isn't a combo worth testing in my opinion. There are already other combos which serve the same purposes, but are better.
Um... I am trying to prove that Orojya has some uses, I'm not trying to outclass things. My current mission is to find a use for Orojya.
Well hasn't it been proven that Orojya is outclassed? I hope that Orojya has some uses though! Good Luck!
Thank you.
Here are some of my results... Nib.

Gryph Orojya LW160 BSF vs Wyvang Dragooon SA165 RF
Orojya: 2 KO
Wyvang: 6 KO, 2 OS
Orojya Win Rate: 20%

These parts were borrowed from my friend so I may or may not be able to use them again.
Thanks, those tests are formatted very well, thanks again.
Yah... I don't really see anything in this combo itself. :\ The concept is dead on, IMO, but a better Synchrome setup is sorely needed from what I see.

Something just like this, Girago Girago BD145BSF is a total monster. 100% win rate against every Duo combo I put it up against. Wink So you just need to switch around some parts.

Smile
I tried Orojya Kraken E230BSF, it kills Duo with about 25< rotation left. thx 4 the advice.