Greetings from Toronto

Hi guys my name is Holly. I live in Toronto, Ontario Canada. My main hobby is video games but I really like Gundam, Anime and some TCG games (Pokemon, Yugioh and Wiess) I have played pokemon TCG and VGC competitively for the last few years but recently when I saw some videos on the Beyblade Burst system knew I had to get back into the hobby. I absolutely love the "burst" idea explosions are fun right! Smile Anyway my experience with Beyblades is limited. I played with the first gen a bit and picked up the 3DS game last year.

If anyone else here is in Toronto feel free to add me. I am always up for meeting folks hanging out and I would love to battle.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!
Welcome WBO. Hope your journey would be nice here. And you can read threads about Beyblade Burst
Welcome to the WBO. Beyblade burst us so much fun! You are really lucky because there are a bunch of people in Toronto who have tournaments all the time it seems. Sign up on the map (top of screen) to find bladers and be notified of events in your area. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions
Welcome to the WBO! Toronto is basically the hub of the World Beyblade Organization and you should be able to go to many tournaments there! Remember to re-read the first PM that you received from Kai-V and check up on what is currently the types of Beys we use most frequently: Metal Fight Beyblade. Also, check up on the new Beyblade Burst system as Toronto recently hosted the first Beyblade Burst tournament outside of Japan! Have fun on this site!
Welcome to the WBO! Have you looked at the upcoming Toronto tournaments? There are actually two upcoming this Sunday, I am hosting one of them, and Mitsu is hosting the other. It is Limited and Plastics Format, if you do not have beyblades there is nothing to worry about because I myself can let you borrow some of my stuff, and I am certain other people at the tournament would be willing to do so as well. You can check out all the details on the tournament here. This is not burst format, but as I said people will not mind letting you borrow parts and such, hopefully we can see you make the tournament!